Lovecraft Country | Cancelled By HBO

Episode 3 :pimp:
1599340211802.png

1599340357769.png

Damn, totally forgot that I posted spoilers before the Sunday episode, my fault y'all

Man I aint even remember this dude Seymour/Tree from ep 1 but his presence just being agitating and an annoyance to the rest was hilarious.

I swear sometimes this show should be called black ppl doing some crazy white ppl ****. I would've saw that plank and said Welp fellas time to go home. What were we thinking anyway trying to find some magical spell? I bet it wouldn't have worked on us no how. Invulnerable negroes? Psshh.

Swinging blades to knock you off and a ******* disappearing plank :smh:

Christina really plotting got her butler seducing Ruby. Fam clearly got the mark of the beast on his chest.

Gotta be real now. Aint nobody gonna stand and watch a corpse reanimate man :lol:

Damn Montrose :smh: Dont even make sense to me how he/she could die after being an entombed corpse for centuries. I just assumed he/she was also invulnerable.

Been knew about Journee but damn is Wunmi Mosaku fine as **** :evil: Tig ol bitties

Last edited:
Why was he trying to desegregate it..
I don't think thats he was trying to do.

It used to be a safe house of some sort, so I think he assumed it still was, it wasn't until Tic noticed the burn marks and Letti overheard the worker calling other white folks that they realized what they were searching for no longer existed.

Last edited:
I though Uncle George Almanac was like that Chitlin circuit handbook.. Old musicians used to have. I can't remember what it was called... But it had all the restaurants, diners and hotels that would service black people.. and I think folks who would put them up for a night.. So I was like did that used to be one of those diners.. Like is he there trying to see if Journee's character would get treated like a white woman... Why???

I was yelling at the screen, like I used to yell during GoT when it was about to get lit, when I realized who the 3 people that were gonna go missing inside the Winthrop House.

Man I aint even remember this dude Seymour/Tree from ep 1 but his presence just being agitating and an annoyance to the rest was hilarious.

I swear sometimes this show should be called black ppl doing some crazy white ppl ****. I would've saw that plank and said Welp fellas time to go home. What were we thinking anyway trying to find some magical spell? I bet it wouldn't have worked on us no how. Invulnerable negroes? Psshh.

Swinging blades to knock you off and a ****ing disappearing plank :smh:

Christina really plotting got her butler seducing Ruby. Fam clearly got the mark of the beast on his chest.

Gotta be real now. Aint nobody gonna stand and watch a corpse reanimate man :lol:

Damn Montrose :smh: Dont even make sense to me how he/she could die after being an entombed corpse for centuries. I just assumed he/she was also invulnerable.

Been knew about Journee but damn is Wunmi Mosaku fine as **** :evil: Tig ol bitties

man.. i was watching most of the last episode like i know damn well aint no black person was sticking around for all of that mess

from when they got to the plank, i assumed they woulda turned around.. let alone for all 3 to head on down

So...we rollin with Christina & William being the same person? I think she can shape shift or something.

Kinda follows the gender/sexuality binary theme of this episode.

The intersex native person . Montrose flashback as a kid, being beaten up for preening in woman’s clothes etc.

Thru 4 episodes anyone else notice the obvious w/ the Christina chick? :lol:

They haven't been in the same scene yet.

Legit don’t know what the hell going on in this show after the first episode :lol:

man.. i was watching most of the last episode like i know damn well aint no black person was sticking around for all of that mess

from when they got to the plank, i assumed they woulda turned around.. let alone for all 3 to head on down
The creole speaking And goat sacrifice should’ve tipped you off. Some black Americans are more spiritual than others. Regional?

Back
Top Bottom