Lovecraft Country | Cancelled By HBO

I made sure I didn't watch that episode before going to bed.

As amazing as this show is, the content is pretty heavy, and there's a lot to ponder on afterwards. Can't have all that stuff sitting in my subconscious while trying to sleep.

These first three episodes have been TREMENDOUS.

Every episode of this show has been like a finale.

The next book I'd love to be adapted is Kindred

1598813793273.png

If you've read it you know that the **** is WILD.
'Kindred' could definitely be in development but I can't say for certain....Although......

‘Dawn’: Ava DuVernay’s ARRAY to Make Series Adaptation of Octavia Butler’s Sci-fi Classic

Lol I got work this whole weekenf im not making the same mistake I made last week watching it the night before a long work day. I dont scare or get bothered easy by horror but episode 3 kept me up. Ill pass until Monday morning

Jurnie Smollet is so damn fine.

She sure does strut off like a toddler in a tantrum when she's mad tho. :lol:

Omar ain't ****, he knows a lot more than he puts on.

Lastly, shout out to the ancestors that did work in ep 4.

:wow: so Montrose might be gay?

I am confused as to why Leti told Tic she was a virgin last episide. Then talking about smashing Tree back in HS in this episode.

This ep was ok, definitely had an Indiana Jones feel too it.

Ain't no might be with Montrose, he is gay. The clues are adding up... Pops beating him more.. He not being protected enough when he was young by George.. Tree saying him being "closer" to dude at the bar... Seems like George covered for him by fathering Atticus. Montrose resenting Atticus by abusing him when he was young because he wasn't his son, but it's really self hate because he can't express his sexuality.

I am confused as to why Leti told Tic she was a virgin last episide. Then talking about smashing Tree back in HS in this episode.

Threw me off, but I assumed she was saying that to say you're lying and that's how forgettable you are. He was speechless and had no comeback.

Ain't no might be with Montrose, he is gay. The clues are adding up... Pops beating him more.. He not being protected enough when he was young by George.. Tree saying him being "closer" to dude at the bar... Seems like George covered for him by fathering Atticus. Montrose resenting Atticus by abusing him when he was young because he wasn't his son, but it's really self hate because he can't express his sexuality.

I thought that was the reason for his alcoholism, fighting his demons and repressing himself

Ol girl was bopping like she was really listening to Rihanna.

The modern music throws me off in this.

Yeah that’s how I read it with Tree and Leti, he probably spread the rumor that they hooked up when in reality they did not.

This makes sense. I had a hunch that she was being sarcastic but also thought that she might have lied to Tic out of embarrassment.

Tic just a H.A.N.

Everyone around them could feel that they both liked each other. Leti wanted him bad but Tic one of them too tough dudes.

Tree knew that and was just tryna throw a wrench in their situation.

There'd be no reason for Tree to brag about his member if he smashed already.

Back
Top Bottom