LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Im not even thinking about the 2/21 pack, it could be the worst pack coming out imo. I love the XX1 overall but not this colorway and the II is probably one ofmy least favorite jordans behind the XIX so i will not get this pack even for $250. But the 2 packs after that are on a whole other level

^ ive played there 2 or 3 times, not too many good players there when i went. Last time i was there a dude dislocated his elbow, it was nasty. IMO Hoops is thebest place to play, especially if you get into one of the leagues....most of the time every team is competitive, former college players and pro players play inthe leaugues. We played against mac Wilkinson last week for mer uofl player. We lost by 1 in ot, i had 35 though
pimp.gif
, but came up short on a 30 footer at the buzzer, it looked good the whole waytoo. We blasted our opponent tonight though, we are 4-1 tied for 2nd place.

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Damn D...You dropped 35...What do you guys play 2 hour quarters?
laugh.gif
Nice one spoos. Its 20 minute halves and the clock runs, so ifyou must know i can ball a lil bit even though im only 5'9", id like to get some sort of NT/Bball tournament up. That would be nice.

I got 10 years or more on most of you guys...I'd be lucky to run up and down the court 4 or 5 times. My dad runs the gym at a church over in Georgetown IN.I think we could probably get that gym. They have their church services in there because they have so many members right now. So not sure if they clear thecourt right now. But I'd be interested as long as I don't have to guard D.

Spoos- i may have played there before, is the gym floor white???? If so i played there a few times over the summer. I can also get a gym over in jeff that ispretty nice, it would run about $3 to $4 per person but with the way yall buy shoes im sure thats not a problem at all....And spoos about you guardin me, iwont do you as bad as you do me in poker lol or should i say as bad as chew did us?, but if Yungmoney12 ( ray ) checks me im gonna go in his back for a 40burger.

I can get the gym any night of the week that is good for yall for $25 per hour. so as long as we get 10 which shouldnt be hard at all we should be able to dothis.

im down wit hoopin.. plus yall talkin bout comin over to my side to ball.... im not the one to usually be talkin trash but i 4reel dont kno if yall want me inthe hoosier state lol.. central and st. x came over to jeff and played us i had 20 and 18 in those games.. better bring ky's best lol

^ Oh dont worry, i doodoo on hoosiers all the time, it wont be anything new....

btw u play for Jeff? Whats ur name i might have heard of you....

I don't know if my store received them but I'm sure we didnt. Our owner still hasn't sold all of the laser 15's so I can see why he didn'torder these lol. I'm caught between three shoes for prom. My gf is wearing a burnt orange dress and my tie and vest are the same color as well. Should Iwear my OG Bred XI's, Stealth XX3's or my Black XXI's? I'm open to any other suggestions.

i definitely wouldnt wear XI to prom.. cuz all thats gunna happen is u gunna be on the dance floor and get stomped on all nite.. no matter how hard u try notto.. ya kicks will take a beatin so i'd go with the ones that can take all that and go with the xx1's.. although if ur tux is white and not black thewhite and orange viii's would look real smooth

Thanks everybody....The orange is hot, can't ditch it lol. I'm gonna rock the stealth XX3's I guess, I think it'll turn out pretty good.

My fellow Louisvillians,

I have a 7ft slate pool table that someone can have for free if you come get it. It's an old bar type table (where the pool balls go inside to the middleof the table). I'm not gonna lie, it's not in the greatest shape, but the surface where you actually play pool is in great shape. It was just refeltedabout 2 years ago (in red) and like I said it's a full slate table so there is no warping. It is also very very heavy, so you will need a few people tocome get it with a nice size truck. If you want pictures first email me @ [email protected] . Thanks.

MODS, if this is breaking rules please delete.

Back
Top Bottom