LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Went to the Derby Classic tonight, it was a pretty good game, didnt get to see too much from the players cuz everyone tries to " Get theirs " but overall i think UK and UofLs incoming classes are good, dont know if you guys have ever seen or heard of Kevin Galloway the juco player UK is getting but he is the truth, we are also in on juan patilla who might be more of the truth than galloway, hopefully we get him to, it shouldnt be too hard cuz hes galloways teamate at CSI.

I went to that !%%$ last year it was straight I guess my boy Ty Proffitt played in it last year. He's plays for Notre Dame now.

I graduated from WKU in December. I was just up there Sat to take the Praxis Test. What is your major Fresh?

Ayo, D$--how do you feel about the Pack drafting a good ol' UofL guy?? I just had to ask b/c I know how much you LOVE those Cards
laugh.gif

I actuall was glad we drafted him, ive liked brohm ever since i used to take him to school on the bball courts. I do think he will have a hard time getting anyplaying time unless an injury to A-Rog occurs, but its nice to know that he is there because i think he is a very good QB.

We know have 3 former UofL players on our roster and i promise thats the only cheers you will ever get outta me rooting for anything UofL.

Whats been up Chetti???? You still want those ATC and DT max, they are $50 now also.

Just a heads up, new levi denim in at deveroes. Also since derby is this weekend the owner shipped us over 30 different pairs of GR, Premium, and Supremeforces from '07. Many are on sale from $69.99 to $125.00....most are FSR too. We also have a FSR in the white/navy LS 8's that dropped in Novemeber.

^ who is the new gut that works at deveroes? He seemed bent out of shape that i was wearing my Countdown 10s, he said that all his shoes are on ice and ishouldnt be wearing mine, i was like Whoa....He acted like i had on some OG DS 1s or somethin....just thought it was funny.

I don't blame him D...What are you thinking wearing shoes? You are crazy...Now that I think about it I do go through alot of socks.

pimp.gif
SPOOSMAN wrote:

I don't blame him D...What are you thinking wearing shoes? You are crazy...Now that I think about it I do go through alot of socks.
Thats comedy.

Where do you come up with this stuff David ?

Im to the point where i hate Jordan Brand just as bad as people (not all) that work at shoe stores ! MJ and D your both excluded. But i think you all knowwhere im going with this. Im too lazy to elaborate.

All this BS comming out is really dissapointing me. At first i was excited about the countdown packs, i thought they would be quality items, but should haveknown better. Now all these BS fusions and spizikes, and dub zeros. I have yet to buy a countdown pack (full one atleast). I know i will but 6&17 and7& 16, but as for everything else this year, i could wipe my $!!+ with it and call it a day.

Sorry folks im just stuck at work and i have to vent !
mad.gif

BTW, i bet your kicks would melt all of his that are on ice D !

^ Yep....me and a few of my friends walked in and the first thing he says is man why u wearing your countdown 10s? I said why not and he was like those need tobe on ice like mine and he walked in the back....He just seemed like he was acting like he knew about shoes but really didnt, i might be wrong he could be inthe know, im just saying thats what it seemed like. Oh yeah, he had to throw in that he had about 175 pairs on ice, that caught me off guard as well.

_ im with you mike, i havent been impressed with any of the CD packs yet, although i have the 10/13. Hopefully the 6/17 changes my mind. And for shoe storeworkers....I know what you mean with MOST of them. not all.

- I cant wait for the Wht/Red XX3s though, im really glad those are coming out.

^
Whats been up Chetti???? You still want those ATC and DT max, they are $50 now also.

Yes sir, still comin for them...been in a little bind lately, but once Bush bails me out with this stimulus loot, I'll be back at it like a crack addict.Plus, I'm kinda on a sneaker fast 'til the Carmines (a grail of mines) drop. I'm trying to get my BM to get one of the pairs for me forFather's Day. I'll try to get the other pair before then. Also, do you still have that tan/brown AM95 with the spotted laces for me?

That's hilarious what you said about the new Deveroe's guy. Can't stand folks who are afraid to wear their shoes. Once this "game" goesbelly-up like the comic book/trading cards thing, the folks who are saving their precious little shoes for some supposed future big payoff will be caught withtheir pants down...

Sorry for my rant. There's some pairs of shoes that I would ice, I can't lie. But Countdown 10s??
laugh.gif
f--k outta here
roll.gif

Hey guys, I'm trying to destroy and rebuild my collection a bit. I'm getting rid of some stuff, size 11.5-12. I have a little bit of everything, SBs,Jordans, Dunks, NBs, etc. I haven't decided on what I'm definitely getting rid of, but if anyone wears size 11.5-12 and is interested in copping somegently-used kicks, holla at me!

i finally got the site up , so if anyone around lex or the ville wants to do any consignment get at me , or if you just want to come thru and talk kicks orwhatever we are always here in lex holding it down at footwork

we just signed a new lease so well be moving our new location downtown on limestone and maxwell

summer will be real big for us , we will be stockin a bunch of dope brands come give us a shout

thanks!

^glad to see its popping off for you, dunkaholik! I'm a UK alum, so I already know that Limestone/Maxwell is a great spot! Plenty of foottraffic...Godspeed to you, good sir!

I've been bulling around, but I really need to take a trip up there this summer. . .any 'ville folks wanna take a day trip??

Just a heads up guys...

The IX/XIV countdown pack is now $198.98
The II/XXI countdown pack is now $249.98

DEVEROES!

Back
Top Bottom