LOUISVILLE, KY heads

OK, who want's to split the 6/17 pack with me...ME getting Carmines??
nerd.gif
Size 12, let me know
laugh.gif
no, seriously--real talk
indifferent.gif
Had to dip into my fundsto take care of some bizness, so I might not be able to afford the entire pack now...but I need those Carmines in my life...

I want em for sure...Money is kinda tight right now but I'm gonna try my best...It's probably these and a pair of the Penny II's for me for therest of this year...I'd say thats a pretty good cut back...

Is your store gettin the XXIII's DMONEY?

Does anybody know where I can find some Aqua 8 Jordan shorts in Louisville (or online). I've searched ebay for 2 weeks and found nothing. Thanks.

i think im gunna get 2 pairs of the white/red's since i cant bring myself from wearin my all-stars.. i need a pair to wear and i need some XX3's tohoop in.. im not sure if i want this colorway to ball in tho..

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Champs in st. matts has some, i saw some there saturday. Hope that helps.
Yeah I seen them there also. I was gonna get a pair but they are still retail. The shorts have been out like 9 months and still not on sale.

the last time i went to the outlet in Edinburg, they had some there on sale for like 19.99 or sumthin like that. This was back a couple of months ago.

Who's not copping the VI/XVII pack this week end because they are BROKE ? " Raises my hand ! "

I really do want the carmines, hopefully this pack will sit around atleast 2 weeks so i can cop them. If not, guess i will have to pay rape prices for them. Iwill not miss out on the VII/XVI pack.

Mike, you came out of the wood work lol....seems like you havent posted in forever!

I'm ready to graduate high school tomorrow! It's finally over!

Yes i did corey. I have been busy with my new house. Im trying to get my yard work game up ! This investment is worse than sneakers.

Whats the run down for tomorrow? Anyone know what stores are getting the pack? How many? open times? Whats good with deveroes corey?

The party is almost over !

Thanks Mike....but the party is just beginning! lol

Chew....my store received one in each size and we open at 10.00 am. I'm getting my pack at footlocker in mall st.mathews...they open at 8. I don't knowmuch on quantities in the area but they seem to be a little more limited than the others, that might just be me though.

Weird, I've been on NT forever and never seen this thread. I won't be coppin the pack this week either because I'm broke lol. Go Cards

Originally Posted by McLovin69

Weird, I've been on NT forever and never seen this thread. I won't be coppin the pack this week either because I'm broke lol. Go Cards
First off let me say welcome. Let me help you out a little. Ok I'll start with Dmoney...Don't bother tryin to be cool with him, he's ajerk and won't show you any kind of respect. If you need help with anything ask Chewy...I couldn't start to tell you how many times he's helped meout with money problems. Then you have MJMVP...Don't believe a word he says. He comes in here with "info" that noone else can give you and italways turns out to be B.S. Then you have Hanhaze...He can be cool at times depending which personality he comes in here with. So with that said I hopecontribute to this post as much as the rest of us do...Good luck.

Tried to cop the Carmine Pack from Eastbay phone was busy and website crashed. Wish I was off tomorrow I would drive down to the Ville.

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Originally Posted by McLovin69

First off let me say welcome. Let me help you out a little. Ok I'll start with Dmoney...Don't bother tryin to be cool with him, he's a jerk and won't show you any kind of respect. If you need help with anything ask Chewy...I couldn't start to tell you how many times he's helped me out with money problems. Then you have MJMVP...Don't believe a word he says. He comes in here with "info" that noone else can give you and it always turns out to be B.S. Then you have Hanhaze...He can be cool at times depending which personality he comes in here with. So with that said I hope contribute to this post as much as the rest of us do...Good luck.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoos, thats my finacee that has the multiple personalities !
devil.gif

Im in a pretty good mood today, considering i really wish i had a pair of carmines on my feet !

Welcome Mclovin.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Spoos, thats my finacee that has the multiple personalities !
devil.gif

Im in a pretty good mood today, considering i really wish i had a pair of carmines on my feet !

Welcome Mclovin.

I thought all women do....

And about the Carmnes...You and me both buddy.

Back
Top Bottom