LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Hanhaze & Spoos-- good lookin on the Aqua shorts location. I hated paying retail, but I couldn't find them anywhere else.

DMoney-- Lovin the Aqua fit. I might just have to make a trip this week. Any idea how many did they have left??

Gator-- I e-mail'd you about your VII's.

Chew-- I agree Aquas=Goat.

McLovin-- Don't be so hard on UK, they are the 2nd best team we have in this fine state, but WKU is closing in on them, lol.

I updated pictures of my collection, check it out and let me know what you think.
This weekends pickup.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Hanhaze & Spoos-- good lookin on the Aqua shorts location. I hated paying retail, but I couldn't find them anywhere else.

DMoney-- Lovin the Aqua fit. I might just have to make a trip this week. Any idea how many did they have left??

McLovin-- Don't be so hard on UK, they are the 2nd best team we have in this fine state, but WKU is closing in on them, lol.

^ c'mon now with that 2nd best team in the state comment, there is actually no comparison really....man what 1 final 4 and an elite 8 will do for somefans, it really must suck to have a 22 year title drought, i know the 10 year drought is absolutely horrible for me.

I paid $30 for the jacket and $12 for the shorts mike. Unfortunately it was the last of each but both my size so that was good. The shoe selection there wasWACK!!!!

^ when u have UK billboards in the city of Louisville, and Lexington wouldnt be caught dead with a UL billboard....that right there should tell you something.

^EezyFeezy20.. I have an Xbox 360, i was wondering if you can hookup Xbox live to a laptop? I have wireless internet..

Hey D...I'm in on the meet up for the XXIII's Saturday. Just unloaded a few more pairs of kicks so I got the cash. Let me know when and where.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ when u have UK billboards in the city of Louisville, and Lexington wouldnt be caught dead with a UL billboard....that right there should tell you something.

Yeah I about died laughing when I saw the one that said "Hardware Matters" and it had the UK football player holding a trophy lmao get a BCS yafeel me? But there was one in Lexington it said "Louisville, we're miles ahead" thats what started the whole billboard thing between Mitch B andTom J. UK should destroy Michigan in the baseball regional though

YungMoney-- it mite work if u hook it up through an ethernet cable but definitely not with a usb cable tho.. its worth a try..

any body have any cool grey III's they feel like partin ways with.. i need em in my life.. size 10.5 preferrably but a 10 or 11 could work..

Hopefully louisville rocks again in the regional and advances to the super regionals lol

Anyways I got some news coming up in a few days for some of you all.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

YungMoney-- it mite work if u hook it up through an ethernet cable but definitely not with a usb cable tho.. its worth a try..

any body have any cool grey III's they feel like partin ways with.. i need em in my life.. size 10.5 preferrably but a 10 or 11 could work..
I'm about to sell my pair, but they are 9.5

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

^ c'mon now with that 2nd best team in the state comment, there is actually no comparison really....man what 1 final 4 and an elite 8 will do for some fans, it really must suck to have a 22 year title drought, i know the 10 year drought is absolutely horrible for me.

I paid $30 for the jacket and $12 for the shorts mike. Unfortunately it was the last of each but both my size so that was good. The shoe selection there was WACK!!!!
C'mon D, no comparison??

Since 79 (the year I was born), in B-Ball---UL has 2 Title's and 5 final 4's. Uk has 2 Title's and 5 final 4's. But, Uk does lead the series17-10, I'll give you that. In F-Ball--- UL has a BCS win, a Fiesta bowl win, and a 9-5 series lead, I'll leave it at that. And I can't lie Idon't really follow any other sports they play. Yes, Uk has more history from the 40's and 50's but I could really care less about what a team did60 years ago.

And it does suck to have a 22 year title drought, Uk had an 18 year drought from 78-96, let's not forget. But, please don't take this personal it'sjust my baised opinion, your all good with me except the team you like.
tongue.gif

Man, what 2 wins at the gaylord hotels music city bowl will do to some fans.
happy.gif

i'm always down with tha cardinals but i always like to see it when they play uk that both teams is in top 10.. but in all reality it'll be a miraclefor kentucky to be ranked in the top 10 at all next year (the hoop squad) and well football too probly, but the cards is probly in the same boat with footballwith fagthorpe holdin the reins..

To be 100% honest, I like them both. I watch every game. But, I ALWAYS argue/root/cheer for the Cards when it comes to Uk. When their playing someone otherthan UL, I hope they win every game. To me that's how it should be when we got 2 great teams in the state.

FYI , i might part ways with these

white & platinum retro 5's sz 9.5
lightning 17 lows sz 9.5
og playoff 13's sz 9.5
retro white, team red, & grey 13's sz 9.5
black 13 football cleats sz. 9.5
womens white, carolina blue & pink 13 lows sz.11
retro cardnial 7's sz 9.5
retro 3 cool grey sz 9.5
retro 4 white & green sz 9.5
dub zero white, blue, black sz 9.5

^ i wouldnt say it will be a miracle for uk to be in the top 10. We will be very solid next season, with pat and meeks at 100% things will be different. Plusthe addition of Kevin galloway will be huge. I def think we are a legitimate top 15 team to start the season. I also think UL is a legitimate top 10 team, evenif Clarke didnt come back, hes probably one of the most overrated players in the nation, hes solid, but i dont get where people say star. Hes a right place atthe right time kinda player. Doesnt do anything great but does most stuff well.

Yeah D, I think Clark has potential but he def don't show it night in and night out like he should, hence potential. I think Uk will suprise some peoplenext year. But, I hate to see Jasper possibly leave. I thought he could have been a great PG (mabye not scoring PG) during his Junior & Senior seasons.

Yeah losing jasper will hurt if in fact he does leave. But that kid has pissed me off more times than hes made me cheer, its unbelievable how ungifted he isoffensively, 6'6", PG, Athletic, cant shoot straight, and wont shoot a wide open crip if his life depended on it, he doesnt even look to score. I dohope he stays though, cuz just as u said about clark, he has potential.

Yeah, I still can't decide if I love or hate T-Will. He makes the stupidest plays sometimes, but great plays the next time down the court.

Back
Top Bottom