LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Man chew I don't know how you are able to do it lol. Anybody see the royal blue/ black/ white XX3 pics? They look sick, very similar to the titaniums!

^^^ Every time I sell a pair I feel lilke I lost a piece of my soul. Those XXIII will definately be purchased. Very Nice

So are you done chew or are you just downsizing?

I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HAD AN EARTHQUAKE TODAY!!!!
eek.gif
I was shook up, i didntknow what the hell was goin on at 5am.

Who all slept through it????

the earthquake woke me up this morning to D. I thought I was dreaming, heard my shoe boxes squeaking and was like what is going on here. Stuff was crazy. Itwas about 4:30 am here were on central time. Chew what is you Ebay name/id.

Me and Angela slept with the windows in our room open and I woke up thinkin it was just high winds until I felt everything shakin...I was like what the hell isthat? My place was shaking pretty good.

I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HAD AN EARTHQUAKE TODAY!!!!
eek.gif
I was shook up, i didnt know what the hell was goin on at 5am.
roll.gif
That had me dying D, I think we were all shook up! lol

Made 2 pretty good pickups today. I got the White/Navy Lebron IVs for $50 and got the Black/White/Crimson ones for $25 from Sports Addition today. They had asale buy one red tagged shoe get the other half off. They had the white/stealth/gold 23s they look pretty good also had the black/red/blue Fusion V not tooimpressive.

Went to the Derby Classic tonight, it was a pretty good game, didnt get to see too much from the players cuz everyone tries to " Get theirs " butoverall i think UK and UofLs incoming classes are good, dont know if you guys have ever seen or heard of Kevin Galloway the juco player UK is getting but he isthe truth, we are also in on juan patilla who might be more of the truth than galloway, hopefully we get him to, it shouldnt be too hard cuz hes gallowaysteamate at CSI.

MJ, yep i know yall were shook up, i actually still cant believe we had a damn earthquake, it bothers me for some strange reason.

And on another note....WHY DO PEOPLE FIEND OVER FUSIONS???? They look fake for one, and it seems that every 2 minutes there is a call, " man yall got themnew fusions"? You would think an XI mid came out today or somethin.

You're crazy D...Them Fusions are nice...I picked up all seven pairs weekend before last at the flea market. I'll upload pics later if I get thechance.

i tried my best to like the fusions but just cant.. but for some reason i like the Air Yeezy's lol.. maybe cuz im a big kanye fan or somethin but they justdraw me in somethin terrrible....lol wut yall think about those?

They are ok but i would never buy them or wear them, only way they will sell if they are ultra limited. If they were GR they would sit on shelves for years andbe at outlets for 29.99.

SPOOS- yeah i think i seen you wearing the Gold/Cream/doodyball colorway yesterday. They were pretty nice i must say. How much are they runnin at the fleamarket????

PONR that store is in Owensboro. I think it is actually owned by Hibbett's, it used to be a Footlocker but it closed a few years ago. They still have theOLNL pack for $135 and the Aqua 8s for $109.
I agree with you guys I don't have any interest in the Fusions if they would have did a Retro+ like the black/red V it wouldve been nice.

^ Vanus!!!! Whats good???? Havent heard form u in a while. Im as ready as you for a summitt, ive actually got a little group myself working on some promotionalstuff. get at me.

Everybody please repost your phone numbers for me. My phone broke and sprint sent me a new one so I lost all 112 numbers I had in my phone lol.

I know some of yall work at champs, foolocker, finishline, are yall having a 50% off thing this weekend?

Anyone wanna hook me up?

Not from Louisville I'm actually from London,Ky but right now I'm in Bowling Green ( Attend WKU ) any other people at WKU besides ShoxBb433 get at me..

Back
Top Bottom