LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Good luck Ponr. Keep us posted on those ATC's MJ. I think a good portion of my collection is about to be up for sale. I should be closing on my new placein the next couple weeks. Just had the inspection done. Didnt realize how much work went into buying a place to live. Its ridiculous.

Spoos, its a condo on baxter ave/bardstown rd. Its just me so I didnt want to buy a house, and have all the extra maintanence. MOst my stuff is sz 10 gator.Hopefully I can bring myself to do it.

Congrats on the place chew, Lemme know what you get rid of.

We will have the ATC II at Shaheens so lemme know if yall need a pair, retail is $100 so they will be around the $85 to $90 range.

Congrats on the place Chew. Im a size 10 also if you decide to get rid of some of your stuff pm me. After the packs and the Penny 2s I plan on cutting down onmy purchases also. I need to start saving $$ to get my own place after I get a permanent job.

Where do you guys work at or are most of you all still in college?

I just graduated from WKU with a Middle Grades Education Degree. Since I graduated in December I just substitute teach and work part time at a grocery store.You could say I'm ballin' on a budget...lol.

Im ballin on a tight budget.
Im the lead of operations for a company named Axima, we handle the new In-Line Baggage System at the Louisville Airport.
I'm a college dropout !
smokin.gif

BTW, I will be putting a few pair of kicks up for sale within the next week. Just a heads up.

College? Whats that?
laugh.gif
I'm a drop out as well Mike. I work at theFord truck plant here in Louisville Gator...Married...Couple of offspring...Just livin the dream.

Hey D...Do the ATC II's have release date? I think I need a pair of those.

Chew snap a few pics when you get moved in...Congrats again.

Gator, I used to work at footaction in mall st.mathews for about a year and a half and now I work at deveroes on broadway. I'm currently a seniorjeffersontown high school.

Gator, im in and out of college every semester, currently out. Im lookin into sullivan u. for next semester. Ive worked at Shaheens for about 3 1/2 years, itsgetting very old even though im kinda like a manager of shoes now.

SPOOS- Let me know if you need a pair of the ATCs, we are only getting 1 10.5. We will also have the opening day pack if anyone is interested.

We received a size run of each in the Opening Day Pack! Who's watching the games tonight? LETS GO CARDS!

CRAP! Alright, is anyone getting the White and Red XXIII's? There is a post in the JB forum about them. It says its a Quickstrike. I really like the looksof these.

Back
Top Bottom