LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

I swear Locke is the saddest character to me. Ever since his first episode in Season 1. I swear I almost cried when he was denied his walkabout

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I swear Locke is the saddest character to me. Ever since his first episode in Season 1. I swear I almost cried when he was denied his walkabout

John Locke stays taking L's

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Glad to see some new LOST fans in here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Locke poster is awesome.

I'm so damn hype for this premiere GOD DAMN.

mannnnnnnnnn i can't wait

when are we starting the season 6 thread?

Okay, I need some help.

I live in Utah, so I that means I'm in the Mountain Time Zone.
If LOST comes on at 9pm Eastern time, what time will it come on out here?

I'm trying to figure out a couple of night classes, and would rather have Tuesday night off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Okay, I need some help.

I'm trying to figure out a couple of night classes, and would rather have Tuesday night off
pimp.gif
7pm mst. I googled it...

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Okay, I need some help.

pimp.gif
7pm mst. I googled it...
Shouldn't it be 9pm regardless of your time zone?
nerd.gif

Okay, I need some help.

pimp.gif
7pm mst. I googled it...
nerd.gif

I've always wondered about that... for primetime shows I think they do. Sports and live events air... live.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Spoiler [+]
EW.com has a status report on the show's final season. The first episode is definitely "LA X" and the key question fans should ask heading into the season is whether Juliet succeeded in changing history, pointing to that famous continuity-rewriting Oceanic Airlines safety video from ComicCon as a key clue. The article confirms Claire is coming back for a big arc, after haunting Kate's dreams and hanging out in Jacob's shack, while Charlie, Boone, and Charlotte will all be putting in somewhat inexplicable reappearances. Juliet is indeed dead, but that doesn't mean Elizabeth Mitchell won't come back in some capacity, and in fact she's set to return at least twice.

Richard Alpert is now a regular, although Desmond Hume isn't. Still, we'll probably see some more of him, too. New faces this season include Hiroyuki Sanada, a Japanese actor best known stateside for his work in Speed Racer, as Dogen, John Hawkes of Deadwood as Lennon, along with Sheila Kelley and William Atherton. [EW.com]

I don't even know what to say right now....like...uh...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I think Lost comes on at 9pm regardless of where you love. So, don't check this thread at 7pm your time, unless you wanna get spoiled.

The only thing I didn't really like about that spoiler is the fact I read it.

And you all better quit talking about Locke
laugh.gif

Okay, I need some help.

pimp.gif
7pm mst. I googled it...
nerd.gif

I've always wondered about that... for primetime shows I think they do. Sports and live events air... live.
Well I moved out from Oregon last spring and haven't really been watching TV (sans the college football, which comes on as scheduled).
I just know that Conan/Letterman come on around 10:15 as opposed to 11:15...it's just weird. I wish they'd make it easer haha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks SOLE for updating the title, first page.

Man, December is FLYING by. Lets hope January is as fast.

Any plans for the S5 DVD release tomorrow???

That deal is too tempting. There's no way you are going to get the 6 season set for anything close to that for like 4 years.

I'm trying to get my gf into the show so this might get copped.

Back
Top Bottom