LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

That was insanely interesting, I love the Taweret Chess Piece.

And I've been watching LOST since the beginning. i even remember why I tuned in that night, it was because I've had an uneasy feeling of crashingduring a plane ride and when I saw the promo for the show I thought it'd be interesting to see how they survived, but had no idea the direction of the showwas gonna be this crazy. One of the best television decisions...no the BEST television decision I ever made.

Ooooooh. Saw the commercials for S6 during MNF last night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really need to go back and re-watch the entire series, but I'm not sure if I can find the time to.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by truestt

That is a damn creative promo..I just re-watched season 5.

Now only have to wait till Feb.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Can't wait for the DVD release next Tuesday. I'm not sure if I want to get it on regular DVD and keep my quest to buy the entire series on Blu-ray inone big package or what.

Side note: I went to show a friend the pilot the other day and my S1 Disc 1 is LOST. FML.

Very cool video. It's crazy how they use God references for the Mexican promo but not in the US.

The show starting on groundhog day...... interesting.

oh ++%+ that trailer was
pimp.gif

Hey, guess what? It's Dec 2nd.
That means it's officially 2 months 'til the Season 6 premiere!

Who wants to buy me the Season 5 dvd for christmas?

edit: about to read that doc jensen article. brb ...

damn the season 5 special edition dvd is packed with stuff.
too much money for me so I will be checking back and reading what's inside. good stuff.

this superfan guy is crazy! I'd probably want to be at one of his parties to check it out though
laugh.gif

Ok, yeah, so reading that definitely has me amped like a *$$!*!***!+% but I also realize I'm a little sketchy with my timeline of events and arrivals ofpeople like Jacob and Ajira 316.

I gotta rewatch season 5 before Feb.

Spoiler [+]
EW.com has a status report on the show's final season. The first episode is definitely "LA X" and the key question fans should ask heading into the season is whether Juliet succeeded in changing history, pointing to that famous continuity-rewriting Oceanic Airlines safety video from ComicCon as a key clue. The article confirms Claire is coming back for a big arc, after haunting Kate's dreams and hanging out in Jacob's shack, while Charlie, Boone, and Charlotte will all be putting in somewhat inexplicable reappearances. Juliet is indeed dead, but that doesn't mean Elizabeth Mitchell won't come back in some capacity, and in fact she's set to return at least twice.

Richard Alpert is now a regular, although Desmond Hume isn't. Still, we'll probably see some more of him, too. New faces this season include Hiroyuki Sanada, a Japanese actor best known stateside for his work in Speed Racer, as Dogen, John Hawkes of Deadwood as Lennon, along with Sheila Kelley and William Atherton. [EW.com]

Wow! @ the spoilers! However, I will NOT read anymore
laugh.gif

Also, I just bought and finished the video game "Lost Via Domus" (pretty short game to say the least). Pretty interesting ending, could confirm atheory about the real ending of Lost. Any one else play it? And anyone else think that is the way Lost might end?

They say it doesn't tie into the show, but just in case I'll put it in a spoiler if anyone still wants to play it (although rent it don't buy it,it probably took less than 5 hours to beat).

Spoiler [+]
Basically a reset happened. A flash occured, he seen the plane crash, and he woke up back on the island the day of the crash. But, this time his dead friend was alive (possibly like Locke)

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Wow! @ the spoilers! However, I will NOT read anymore
laugh.gif

Also, I just bought and finished the video game "Lost Via Domus" (pretty short game to say the least). Pretty interesting ending, could confirm a theory about the real ending of Lost. Any one else play it? And anyone else think that is the way Lost might end?
I watched the ending on youtube. Pretty cool.

I want to watch this show.

Starting with Season 1 of course..

45 minutes x 22 episodes a season =
smh.gif
roll.gif

CANT DO IT.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

They say it doesn't tie into the show, but just in case I'll put it in a spoiler if anyone still wants to play it (although rent it don't buy it, it probably took less than 5 hours to beat).

Spoiler [+]
Basically a reset happened. A flash occured, he seen the plane crash, and he woke up back on the island the day of the crash. But, this time his dead friend was alive (possibly like Locke)
Heard that most the game isn't canon tho. So it could hold water

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

I want to watch this show.

Starting with Season 1 of course..

45 minutes x 22 episodes a season =
smh.gif
roll.gif

CANT DO IT.
I was like that too just a week or so ago. Have been hearing so many good things about LOST for so long and I finally started watching it. Love itand I'm not mad I slept on it. I like to watch my shows in bunches instead of waiting and getting small pieces at a time. Just finished season 1 and hopethis show doesn't get worse because I have such high expectations after finishing that first season.

Planning on getting the DVD's, but the prices are a bit
sick.gif
. I want theblu-rays, but I'm not sure if I should just wait for the series to end before buying. Not sure what to do yet, but probably won't decide until I finishwith season 5.

Trust me it gets better. I just got on to this show and watched all 5 seasons (thanks to netflix, abc.com and the all mighty net) in succession. It hits itshighs and lows but overall its a great show.

EDIT: Just saw this and it made me laugh sorry if its late
Spoiler [+]
zz5e278120.jpg

Glad to see some new LOST fans in here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Locke poster is awesome.

I'm so damn hype for this premiere GOD DAMN.

Back
Top Bottom