LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

YO.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/11/81199/index.html

Official press release reveals that our favorite show will air Feb 2nd with a three hour event as usual.

Now for those not instantly marking their calenders, that's a TUESDAY. LOST will air on Tuesdays for Season VI.(9:00 regular time)

Apparently we will not have a break for the Winter Olympics which is A GOOD THING. FEB SUCKS, but i'd rather wait till Feb than start in January and have athree week break.

Any news is good news!

Uptempo, NAMASTE!

Anyone know how many episodes we'll have this final season? I'm hoping 50 episodes or so. Nice even number.

Originally Posted by truestt

Anyone know how many episodes we'll have this final season? I'm hoping 50 episodes or so. Nice even number.
There will be ONLY 18 episodes. Not fair right?
frown.gif

They will be 18 epic episodes though based off the episode titles alone.

Lost on Tuesday will feel weird. But, good find Crazy. Feb 2nd will be like Christmas to me.

I wish it was 50 episodes
laugh.gif
I think it's around 18 episodes or so.

Tuesdays nights eh?
Doesn't really matter to me either way.

Feb 2nd!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No break for the Olympics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish I had Season 5 on DVD so I could rewatch more comfortably than at a computer. Will start with my rewatch after this semester ends.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

roll.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I use to jokingly hope for 108 eps or at least 42.

It's 18 tho(I know not even 23
smh.gif
) with a 2hr season premier and a 2 hr finale.

EDIT

Seems it's already been answered.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

roll.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I use to jokingly hope for 108 eps or at least 42.

It's 18 tho(I know not even 23
smh.gif
) with a 2hr season premier and a 2 hr finale.

EDIT

Seems it's already been answered.
So 18 weeks? Do the 2 hr episodes count as one?

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Just finished the 5 seasons and wow. This show has the potential to be GOAT, depending on this last season.
Right. Season 3 finale have you going crazy?
laugh.gif

18 episodes=17 weeks I believe. First two hours premiere as two episodes and the finale two hours is ONE episode I think. I'm pretty sure that's how itwas last year and seasons before.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I wonder why Walt isn't on the Season 6 poster?

If it's why I think it is then......
frown.gif
......And a possible
indifferent.gif
to the producers.

And speaking of the S3 finale, it is THE reason I started watching the show. For some reason, and I don't know why, I just happened to catch it on tv whenit aired and I was instantly hooked. Next day went to abc.com and literally watched 6-7 episodes a day until I was all the way caught up.

Has anybody watched Lost since it very first aired?

Right. Season 3 finale have you going crazy?
laugh.gif

18 episodes=17 weeks I believe. First two hours premiere as two episodes and the finale two hours is ONE episode I think. I'm pretty sure that's how it was last year and seasons before.
Yea that was awesome. You know it's a good show when you think about writing your own pilot to fill the void because you know it will be donesoon.

I was thinking at one point in S5 that Jacob was Aaron grown up. I thought someone got the kid on the plane somehow and he went back further in time. Showmakes your mind run wild.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

frown.gif
......And a possible
indifferent.gif
to the producers.

And speaking of the S3 finale, it is THE reason I started watching the show. For some reason, and I don't know why, I just happened to catch it on tv when it aired and I was instantly hooked. Next day went to abc.com and literally watched 6-7 episodes a day until I was all the way caught up.

I do believe there are some people in here who have watched the show since the beginning. It's hard to imagine life before LOST.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

frown.gif
......And a possible
indifferent.gif
to the producers.

And speaking of the S3 finale, it is THE reason I started watching the show. For some reason, and I don't know why, I just happened to catch it on tv when it aired and I was instantly hooked. Next day went to abc.com and literally watched 6-7 episodes a day until I was all the way caught up.

kinda guilty. i missed a lotta season 2 cause i was busy at the time, and didnt watch season 5 til a couple weeks ago. but i started watching itfrom season 1. im not one to try to come up with all these crazy theories though, some of the stuff some of you guys think up amazes me. i just like to sitback and enjoy the show, and then read what other people have to say about it
laugh.gif

through the looking glass rerun on a local station here tonight FTW!

I've been watching since the beginning.
We definitely had a thread on NT since the very beginning. (I'm pretty sure)
pimp.gif

Honestly it's been such a long time and soooo much has gone on within the show I couldn't even tell you what happened in season1 to be honest.

I started re-watching the entire series yesterday.

I figured there are 66 days until Season 6 and 103 episodes.

A little less than 2 episodes a day, and I'm going to roll right into the 6th season smoothly.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

I started re-watching the entire series yesterday.

I figured there are 66 days until Season 6 and 103 episodes.

A little less than 2 episodes a day, and I'm going to roll right into the 6th season smoothly.
pimp.gif
NICE.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Just finished re-watching S5 this weekend, and man it's got me so hyped.

I think what I really want to see the most is what happens with Ben, now that he "killed" Jacob (I don't think Jacob is actually"dead", but I guess we'll see). And also the 2 Locke's?!?!?!?! After watching the S5 finale I think that might be the GOAT episode of Lost tome.

I kinda feel the same way. Hell, the opening scene alone is one of the most thrilling scenes in LOST history to me.

Back
Top Bottom