LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

ABC is now rerunning S5 on Saturday nights for anyone who cares 12am-2am. 1st ep of S5 showing right now....

Originally Posted by Master Zik

ABC is now rerunning S5 on Saturday nights for anyone who cares 12am-2am. 1st ep of S5 showing right now....
Grey Anatomy on here.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Grey Anatomy on here.
frown.gif
Damn I'm literally sad to hear that. Maybe it's a East Coast thing but ABC does have some time that they rerun LOST episodes tho you mayjust have to find when they air it.

How in the hell are they going to blow our minds this season and with the season finale especially?

How in the hell are they going to blow our minds this season and with the season finale especially?
LOST blowing our minds this season:

lost-smoke-monster-560w.jpg
=
christopher_walken.jpg

LOST blowing our minds in the season finale

richard-alpert.jpg
=
drmanhattan.jpg

144474695_aba8b3c82e.jpg
=
gil_island.jpg

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

pimp.gif

Can't wait!!

Anyone else think Jacob may be the "bad" one?
There's definitely good theories for either way, so I don't know. I haven't spent much time trying to put the entire story togethertoo much this offseason. Some things will probably pop up when I start the re-watch with a friend in a few weeks. He hasn't seen it and doesn't thinkhe'd have enough time to catch up. I was like "na bruh, you gonna be done with season 1 in 3 days".
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hai... Petition to hide this thread until January. Thinking of Lost now makes me depressed that it won't be back till January and that it will never beback after May.

Possibly a little spoiler about Walt's character for next season from Damon Lindelof......

Spoiler....

Spoiler [+]
Will Walt will have any major role in the upcoming season? He was important for a while because of his "gift," but that story has never been realized. -- mrhymes01

I think a lot of people are justifiably frustrated about the Walt of it all. We said he has this special ability, and the Others obviously grabbed him and studied him for awhile, then they got freaked out by him and decided to let him go.

I think that there are certain stories on the show that feel like dangling participles based on external factors. For us, we were incredibly limited by the fact that Malcolm David Kelley was growing at an exponentially faster rate than the show was progressing. So, you know, when we showed him in Season 5 and Locke is trying to recruit members of the Oceanic Six, the only way that it worked was to see him three years older. But hopefully, why Walt was special and the role he played on the show will have a new significance when all is said and done. And I'm not sure we really need the character of Walt to explain the significance.

Thanks Cadillac. That is such a copout to me, bring WALT back, atleast have a WALT centered episode or else I will be highly disappointed with wastingessentially a season.

I'm back on the Walt is lame bandwagon.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm still hoping we see flashbacks of stuff he was involved with in Season 1 filmed for the finale/final season. FINGERS CROSSED.

I'm back on the Walt is lame bandwagon.
114-walt-011.jpg

laugh.gif

I kinda feel the same way, but still, after re-watching S1 and S2, they had to have something special planned for him. I just want his story to have aconclusion in S6, just like I hope they show the origin (or significance) of the numbers.

didn't read the spoiler but it obviously involves walt.

I honestly think that, physically, he outgrew the role they wanted him to play. this dude matured way too fast for the show.

has he even done any other acting roles since starting on lost?

The spoiler is about Walt, but it don't really say much either way.

I agree he may have HAD to been phased out due to the fact he grew so fast, which sucks. He was (at one point) a very big part of the story. To me, he needs tohave his story finished. Unless, Locke not pushing or begging him to come back to the Island was the end for him.

I hate you people for bumping this
indifferent.gif

Anyway, considering the time frame LOST is supposed to have taken place in you gotta understand when they say it's hard to implement Walt's story.Besides the time jumping and 3 years off the island for the O6, it was only a few months in the show. They could do a future Walt and explain it that way,maybe...

Regardless, I still have faith in the writers. If they can't tell HIS story, I'm sure whatever they do will make sense.

(And not that it has anything to do with LOST but didn't anyone catch the "Namaste" greeting in 2012? I immediately thought of Dharma...)

I just saw Christian on Trauma and got that LOST withdrawal just hearing his voice

That spoiler is lame.

I just saw Christian on Trauma and got that LOST withdrawal just hearing his voice

That spoiler is lame.
I was playing MW2 and shouted %*$ is Christian Shephard doing in a hospital. Team mates died laughing.

Well I just read this entire 315 page thread... I'm exhausted.
I started watching LOST like in august and watched the the first 5 seasons and I'm hooked. The only question I have is ....
WHY IS THERE 2 RICHARD'S?
Every time in every decade, when we see Richard he looks likes this
5x14_RichardProfile.jpg

except ONE time.

Benandrichard.JPG

It just seems weird to me.

Don't know. That's a question that I personally don't think will be answered. I think they just kinda goofed up when they had him with long hair.

Watching V, with all the Lost people and names is very weird.

And I hope the 3 year gap was for Walt.

Maybe but anyways can't wait til S6. I WILL NOT read any spoilers and love the sig. Wanted to say that since the page u debuted it

Thanks! Just need to wait a little over 2 months until S6.

And congratulations on reading 315 pages! How long did it take?

Between work and actually watching season 5 my first time also...4 days.

EDIT:
after watching those comic con vids, s6 is either about alternate realities or course correction

Back
Top Bottom