LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by TBwsf

if jacob is dead can the black smoke monster use his body? or is it too burnt to use?

Spoiler [+]
cfb15fef7180bd79b19ba3c4d1f120823ff4d37.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CheGTR

for real....look what this show, ONE EPISODE (well 2 i guess technically) is doing to us?!

laugh.gif
, such rirdiculousness. STOP overanalyzing and wait til the next episode....the writers probably have a great laugh from this all...cuz really, a million and one theories and really all may b not even close.

damn u lost!!...but, just to throw it out there....Esau (man in black), is/was on the Black Rock.

dig that suckas!

...til next week! (again, ii think thefe should b a new thread for each episode man...this is gonna b ridonkuloussss/!) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wasn't he on the beach with Jacob when the Black Rock was heading towards the island????

rndmwhitekid

@EWdocjensen I just recorded how much time that Sayid was in the healing pool. From when he is submerged to when he is taken out 1:08...wow

hmmmm ....

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

rndmwhitekid

@EWdocjensen I just recorded how much time that Sayid was in the healing pool. From when he is submerged to when he is taken out 1:08...wow

hmmmm ....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

rndmwhitekid

hmmmm ....

nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

rndmwhitekid

hmmmm ....
The producers attention to detail is incredible....

That pictures is hilarious too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

From @EWDocJensen:

@macevangelist What if The Numbers correspond to different parallel worlds? World 4, World 8, etc. Maybe Dharma was harnessing Island energy, inputting numbers to synchronize, synthesize those chosen, numbered worlds In order to create "the best possible world."

eek.gif

but from a spoiler posted earlier in this thread
Spoiler [+]
the numbers also represent people on the island
That would be crazy if true.

That different world theory is just dumb. %@@! like that is what would turn ME off of LOST.

the only way I can see the time lines meeting is if they both lead to the same thing. Like charlie still suffocates to death, sawyer gets with kate then julia, jacob still dies etc.

But i'm more than likely wrong. EBW what type of ending WOULDN'T piss you off? Do you have a couple specific endings you would like to see? I can't think of many I WANT, but i can think of so many endings that i wouldn't be happy with.

Do any of you have any LOST gear?

If so, from where? Any recommended websites or specific articles of clothing from any websites? Tees or hoodies you're pleased with or regret buying? Anything?

I don't have anything. But I REALLY need to get SOMETHING Lost related. Shirt, poster, or something. Heck, I don't even have a single season on DVD yet (waiting on the complete 6 season box set).

And again, I really can't see myself being unhappy with any ending right now. As long as it isn't on some Soprano's type stuff I'll be good.

I try not to think about the ending too much. Regardless of what happens, i'm sure i'll be happy. I have enough faith in the writers. These dudes are geniuses.

I've wanted the heiroglyphics shirt on this website for a while : http://www.cafepress.com/4815162342com

Haven't seen any dope posters really, but i'd love to have some of the "season" posters that the staff has throughout the offices.

Back
Top Bottom