LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Nothing on DVD?!

I've got the first 5 seasons, all bought within days of release.
laugh.gif

+!* far as gear, I was looking at a cup and a shirt at some cafepress website, but I know the quality of the shirts is going to be garbage, all thin and what not (NT shirts FTW). The travel cup, I mean, it's a cup. Long as it holds liquid and the lid stays on, I'm good.

cup:
428814632v5_480x480_Front.jpg

shirt:
428566854v4_480x480_Front_Color-Green.jpg

stickers:
429699285v6_480x480_Front.jpg

A bunch of the shirts on there (like... a BUNCH) are corny. I just wanted something that represented LOST and was close to lime green/neon green.

im thinking in the episode where richard visits Locke when he's little to "test" him. Im thinking the knife that young Locke picked is the same knife that flocke gave to ben to kill jacob,thats why richard was so mad at locke.

And doesn't he tell him that he's disappointed in him? When Locke picks... what was it? The compass?... Doesn't Richard tell him that he's disappointed in young Locke?

And then we see Locke tell Richard (and that whole gang) he's disappointed in all of them.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dhart48

im thinking in the episode where richard visits Locke when he's little to "test" him. Im thinking the knife that young Locke picked is the same knife that flocke gave to ben to kill jacob,thats why richard was so mad at locke.
i think it was because he dint pick the compass that locke gave him when  locke was time traveling .

it will be nice if those little moments come back and his us hard when we least expect it.

ska that cup is dope, the rest is corny. I really want a lost painting similar to the one posted on the last page. eventually I'd like to pay some amateur artist to do something with a lost theme

So did anyone see the lost Supras? I tried to buy from a reseller and he told me he was taking offers 600 and above..... SMH, not doin that... I hate resellers

So... why can't smokey penetrate circles of ash?

And why did Jacob's corpse just disappear. I don't think it would have completely burned up in that time frame between Flocke kicking him into the fire and Bram's team coming in.

Re-watching the episode. Kate sees Sawyer unconscious first but runs to Jack and wakes him up. No more Sawyer/Kate love storyline? Even with Juliette being gone? Guess we'll have to wait and see how long Juliette is gone for...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I need me a Dharma jump suit that has a Swan or Orchid patch on it
pimp.gif
when the hell would you wear it though
laugh.gif

I guess if you are doing manual labor. I can imagine seeing a whole team of garbage men wearing dharma jumpsuits hahaa

Originally Posted by DubA169

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I guess if you are doing manual labor. I can imagine seeing a whole team of garbage men wearing dharma jumpsuits hahaa
I'd rock that jump suit like it was the new style
pimp.gif
Anywhere and everywhere.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'd rock that jump suit like it was the new style
pimp.gif
Anywhere and everywhere.
Halloween 2010 book it! I'm going to be John Workman from the DHARMA Initiative. Probably 20% of people at the party will get it.
laugh.gif

I thought of that yesterday.

And since I'm about as creative as... *think of something uncreative and insert here*... then I'd say there will be a lot of Dharma folks at Halloween this year.

Thanks!!! The Dharma suits for Halloween are a great idea. It is gonna be interesting to see how many people get it. Going to Ebay right now.

laugh.gif

00072872-660324_400.jpg

And for the Edgar Halliwax posers...

00111394-198062_400.jpg

Gimme a few cases of Dharma water and I'm happy... 

di-water.jpg

Originally Posted by Rich Says

So... why can't smokey penetrate circles of ash?

And why did Jacob's corpse just disappear. I don't think it would have completely burned up in that time frame between Flocke kicking him into the fire and Bram's team coming in.

The fire isn't a normal fire per se.  There is no kindling/logs to keep it going, it just burns from the sand.  One of the mystical qualities of the island no doubt (unless there is a source of natural gas that rises exactly from that spot).  Possibly a connection with the "baptismal" spring in the temple and the fire in Jacob's home.  Fire <-> Water
ohwell.gif
I dunno.

The ash thing has been confusing us for what like 3 seasons now?  At first we didn't know its purpose and now we don't know why it fulfills that purpose.  I have faith that Hurley will say something to Ringo like, "Dude, what's the ash for?" and hopefully we'll get something more than, "It keeps him out."  What's the connection between the ash and the sonic fence?  Both keep Smokey out.  Clearly not sound, but maybe a distortion of the molecular make up?

^ who's ringo? you mean john lennon looking guy?

the dharma jumpsuit has zippers instead of pockets for some reason. also wish they would embroider it with somthing of your choice, but that can be done elsewhere. But yeah no pockets for some reason
frown.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by dhart48

i think it was because he dint pick the compass that locke gave him when  locke was time traveling .
could
be a combination of the two,maybe he wanted to see if Locke could have an inkling of a memory of his past life(alt-universe) thats why all the objects brought with richard were so broad in appeal but hinted at the island

^ who's ringo? you mean john lennon looking guy?

the dharma jumpsuit has zippers instead of pockets for some reason. also wish they would embroider it with somthing of your choice, but that can be done elsewhere. But yeah no pockets for some reason
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know why he keeps calling him ringo.

I always think about Ticky from Hardball when I see him.

Back
Top Bottom