LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

It baffles me that you would be happy with it ending like that, meaning everything we are seeing right now is not real... LAME IMO
frown.gif

Yeah the flashes have to be what is the new life for the people. And what happens on the island is what would have happened did the bomb not go off.... I cant wait till tuesday.....

P.S. does anyone know where I can get some nice posters or something sweet from the show for my room, I bought the LOST Nike SB stuff, but I need something more lol...

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Yeah, I just watched it again and it seems like we could be seeing the ending right now. Otherwise, what would be the use of showing the other time-line?

I could see that. While we see the 2007 timeline playing out, the 2004-timeline is what happens after the 2K7TL finishes. Say Jack is standing over a button by himself, everyone else dead around him, presses it, we see a flash and Jack wakes up on a plane one row from Rose and Bernard coming back to his seat.

I think I'd be okay with that. Depends how the 2K4TL plays out over this season. If we get closure, I'd be cool.

So I missed the premiere but I watched it on ABC.com today.

One part that bugs me is when Jack was bleeding in the mirror on the plane. Why would he be bleeding?

Anyway, I feel like somehow, The two timeline will converge into one which makes it seem like them getting to the island is inevitable. IDK though, I just have that feeling.

Originally Posted by 18key

Yeah, I just watched it again and it seems like we could be seeing the ending right now. Otherwise, what would be the use of showing the other time-line?

I could see that. While we see the 2007 timeline playing out, the 2004-timeline is what happens after the 2K7TL finishes. Say Jack is standing over a button by himself, everyone else dead around him, presses it, we see a flash and Jack wakes up on a plane one row from Rose and Bernard coming back to his seat.

I think I'd be okay with that. Depends how the 2K4TL plays out over this season. If we get closure, I'd be cool.

I'd be so upset with this
roll.gif

A Button???

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by 18key

I'd be so upset with this
roll.gif

A Button???
laugh.gif
Maybe not a button. But something like a reset. That's not a bomb. I mean, if everything is wrapped up and they explain the 2004TL pretty well, I dunno, I dont think I'd be upset. If they leave some heavy questions unanswered, and dont do anything really interesting with the 2004TL, I'd be upset.

But from I've read in here none of these theories can be true.

Half the fans think it will end that way, no way it's gonna be that simple. I've never been able to guess what would happen in a finale so i doubt i will be able to now.

BUT... if they explain claire, walt, aaron and the whole "game" being played properly then i'll be okay with the ending you guys are talking about. I just don't see it being THAT easy to predict

This thread is way too redundant with the same questions being asked on every page.
laugh.gif

I gotta step away for now.

All you guys are crazy... what matters if they explain it... if the end they just wind up safe and sound and the island never happened?

I will be so extremely upset with that ending.... if they get off the Island and things are fine ok... but I hate the idea of resetting everything.. I can't think of a single scenario where this "alternate timeline" is ok... I hate it so much
mad.gif

listen it COULD end bad. Most final shows don't meet fan expectations. But like he EBW said have some faith in the writers. They havn't done anything to make me doubt them. You won't know the ending for months anyway so theres no point in thinking about it... It is fun to talk about though lol

I don't understand why the finale is going to be on a Sunday night. What the hell is that tuesday?

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Anyway they could end it with a cliffhanger? Could do a Sopranos on us and never give us closure.

Nah. Or else someone's flight will go missing for real.

The ending has got to be about choice, IMO.

I think it'll end with everybody choosing which path they want to be in.

Originally Posted by franchise3

The ending has got to be about choice, IMO.

I think it'll end with everybody choosing which path they want to be in.

Either choice or destiny..

Wasn't it said that the realities/time lines will merge midway through the season......so that wouldn't be the ending. But I'll rewatch LAX over the weekend.

Yeah something like that.

Anything but a time loop. Where they gotta keep going back to let off the bomb or something. That'd be fail.

i don't think the H bomb put the island under the sea or killed whitmore. And how the hell can these time lines merge? my head hurts thinking about the possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom