lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol thanks for all the advice but we got back together she said she don't love me like she used but still she love me
indifferent.gif

Dude who she left you for is doing to her, what she did to you. So yeah, you'll make for an acceptable space holder while she waits on him.

And as soon as he tells her to jump....

I'm glad I didn't see this thread til now. Hilarious.

She had dude's heart on a string and I'm sure anything she could've said or done would've brought him back. I didn't see any explanation why they broke up but her saying "she doesn't feel the same but still loves me" is all bad.

Tbh she was just od mad and said stuff. I did do something immature which caused all this dilemma so I do blame myself

Tbh she was just od mad and said stuff. I did do something immature which caused all this dilemma so I do blame myself

man this is a useless discussion because you won't even tell us what happened.

OP could have smacked his girl's sister on the *** at a family gathering and we in

here bashing ol' girl saying she ain't worth it. w t f happened bro? you got her back

so you View media item 745554 View media item 745555 tell us.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 good to see some of you guys helping out. give it some time op ...you will get another one.

Dude don't know he the rebound. She opened up to the dude she left u for, he wasn't feeling it so she fell in the soft cuddly safety net. U cool wit being plan B op? If u are more power to u. Your pops should be disappointed soft *** ****** smh 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom