lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too soon, aint a single thing change that quickly. But you really came up in here and made a thread for under 24hrs? You're screwed when she does it again. Don't love you like I used to is for sure code for you'll do till better comes along.
Precisely. 

Video games where you get to kill things>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Played a ton of Halo when it happened to me.

OP has a Hall Pass.

Better cash yours in, because she cashed hers in.

OP it sounds as if she is playing games with you. Considering that she said she doesn't love you as much as in the past, means that you'll be put aside and discarded when she finds another man who catches her attention. My advice would be not to put that P on the pedestal. 

Last edited:
Lol thanks for all the advice but we got back together she said she don't love me like she used but still she love me

NOOOOO. she gone be cold man. then she gone drift away completely and it'll hurt way worse

the 2nd time around

Lol thanks for all the advice but we got back together she said she don't love me like she used but still she love me
Yo yo yooooooo!

Son!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... nvm.

Lock this **** up.

Don't make another thread when she dumps your *** again!

mean.gif

HATE THIS DAMN FEELING. THINK OF IT LIKE THIS. IT'S THE START OF A NEW YEAR. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL COME

Edit- She just broke up with you so she could smash the other guy. No Biggie
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Funny, there always seems to be this "empathy" period with women before they drive a stake through your soul. Listen to the folks on here, my honest advice: Plan a date and stand her up. Then call her from a private number and play Kurupts hit single "It's over" from the album Space Boogie:Smoke Oddessey. Hang up and never contact her again.

Last edited:
48 hours later......
Easiest way to get over someone vol heart broken vol.2

You might as well change your screen name to foreveralone2. Welcome to the club :smile:

Like Wale said, relationships should never rewind.

It aint gonna be the same bruh. You gonna go out of your way to keep her around then she gonna hit you with it again. Dont do it to yourself.

Word. In the worst part of the mourning phase she can say some **** like "it's a nice morning out" and your mind just goes why's it such a nice morning? what did she do last night? SHE ******G MY BEST FRIEND! etc.

Trust the best and only option is to move on and grow, there really is no other choice. You can stay a pining, stalking, depressed mess who's unattractive to everyone, or you can breakthrough and become a ******g beast at life where no one can resist your energy, even her if you so cross paths again.
I definitely. Like the latter part. Okay, From now on im gonna stop thinking about her and do things that makes me think of her.

So she said she still loves you, just not the same?

Sounds like she's trying to say, "i love you, but there's somebody else i'm kinda loving more". lol

I'm very disappointed in you op. After all the good advise everyone gave you, you go off and get back with her in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom