lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try getting over yourself. When times are rough, reflection on our actions is critical. Take more chances as well. Staying vulnerable will only keep you in a shell. Be more social too.. You will appreciate the interaction from either your local bank attendant or either some random homeless dude. Live life bruh .. Good luck!

OP only way to completely get over her is stunt.

Instagram/Twitter/Rea Life, just show her you doing better without here. Females HATE that ish

My last relationship in '09 ended bad. The scar is still there. I can't tell you why I haven't why I haven't had a gf since. Maybe it's probably on how she did me dirty and I kept my guard up. Did I have some yambs in between? Yes. I will admit that I'm still afraid of committing because of how it ended. I'm 30 btw.

Just recently, I found out she got married to the dude next in line after me. It felt like **** but you know what, Since then, everything is much better and I am doing much better without her. Point is OP, that whole experience made me a lot stronger. I am more confident now and people can see that. I'm in better shape, My job situation is good, I moved away from everything I know and I'm doing fine. I attract more yambs even though I'm more focused on me for the time being (I gotta bring something to the table), I know they looking and if I feel like pulling a chick, I will and I will get them digits.

Focus on bringing your confidence back up. Do what makes YOU happy and everything will fall into place. It's tough yes i know, but in due time you'll be fine breh. :pimp:

Last edited:
I listened to this track on repeat to help me get through. Super therapeutic. 
smokin.gif

I

[COLOR=#red]Real talk, travel the world man.. Stack ya money and take a vacation.. These "women" are not worth your heartache bro [/COLOR] :pimp:

It'll get easier, the pain will go away. But **** I don't think the memory does.

And ain't no way a new yamb gon' make you get over it till you're ready. If it does she never really meant ****. The thing is actually wanting to move on and making strides towards that.

Last edited:
Go to the PYG thread and start hating. Worked for GuccJernaine!

Edit: Forgot that it got a lil too steezy in there with the anus talk, never mind.

Last edited:
Yes, please stop. Lose her info, any social media, pics, number everything. All they'll do is set you back.

[COLOR=#Red]THIS.

Delete everything.

Make no attempt to contact. Believe me, plenty of pretty women out there, some who will bow down to your feet if you ask them to :wink: and as I previously mentioned, take a little vacation outside of the country if at all possible. :pimp:[/COLOR]

Money over ******* stick to the script!!!!!!!!
Not Serious, you just need time, and a good talk to let it all out with someone 
Kinda serious about the first comment though

Yea twatching is definitely playing Russian Roulette.

You gonna see something you didnt wanna see and be right back where you started.

Everything you see her say will be taken out of context or viewed in the worst possible way. Stop checking on her and what she does.You won't be seeing that tweet or status that says she misses you brah.

Everything you see her say will be taken out of context or viewed in the worst possible way. Stop checking on her and what she does.You won't be seeing that tweet or status that says she misses you brah.

Word. In the worst part of the mourning phase she can say some **** like "it's a nice morning out" and your mind just goes why's it such a nice morning? what did she do last night? SHE ******G MY BEST FRIEND! etc.

Trust the best and only option is to move on and grow, there really is no other choice. You can stay a pining, stalking, depressed mess who's unattractive to everyone, or you can breakthrough and become a ******g beast at life where no one can resist your energy, even her if you so cross paths again.

Last edited:
Do things you want to do!
Get back to talking with friends like before ( I'm sure time with friends was diminished in a relationship)
Work/School

STAY BUSY

Like I said leave her alone and she'll be back!!! She's probably in some sort of rutt herself and just playing it off well!! If you guys were a legit couple and shared an emotional bond and she as any sort of heart shes hurting too. The person who cares the least in a relationship has the most control!!!!!! Words to live by:rolleyes

Lol thanks for all the advice but we got back together she said she don't love me like she used but still she love me

Like I said leave her alone and she'll be back!!! She's probably in some sort of rutt herself and just playing it off well!! If you guys were a legit couple and shared an emotional bond and she as any sort of heart shes hurting too. The person who cares the least in a relationship has the most control!!!!!! Words to live by:rolleyes

Brah she back within 24 HOURS JUST LIKE I THOUGHT

Too soon, aint a single thing change that quickly. But you really came up in here and made a thread for under 24hrs? You're screwed when she does it again. Don't love you like I used to is for sure code for you'll do till better comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom