LOCK. TURNED INTO A BIRD APPRECIATION THREAD.

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

just foolin around with the sig.

okay i see you thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

supreme math wrote:

.... Someone made a pretty racist statement that WHITE GIRLS HAVE NO #!%... I found that to be
a very racially insensitive remark....I was just stating that I've seen alot with backside.

oh god man give it a break, i will say the same thing about asian chicks if that will make you happy, around my way... white girls with niceassets is like finding a 20 dollar bill on the ground, it doesnt matter how long your walkin around the parkin lot its prolly not gonna happen. you dig? andasian girls are the same, ive seen maybe 2-3 asian girls IN MY LIFE with big bootys, and i was amazed... ive seen a few white girls with nice bodys, but thatswhen i go outta town or somethin, i live in a majority black / hispanic enviroment. so thats what im attracted to. im not racist, im half white and halfhispanic. so fall back callin me racist

laugh.gif
why dudes getting all hurt?

Some women got the butts, some women don't, It just so happens that white woman are usually the ones with NONE, but have been getting alot of *#@ lately,
pimp.gif

Theres nothing like a girl in spandex especially when she has an athletic bottom half "legs and buns" :smile:

laugh.gif
@ dude asking if I smashed. Bamma I'm married. I live my life vicariously through my camera.
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

I'm at work right now so I can't go to Facebook (they blocked it) so I can't post pictures til' I get home.

But she is definitely a sight in tights.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

laugh.gif
@ dude asking if I smashed. Bamma I'm married. I live my life vicariously through my camera.
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

I'm at work right now so I can't go to Facebook (they blocked it) so I can't post pictures til' I get home.

But she is definitely a sight in tights.

My-T.

dont forget
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom