LOCK. TURNED INTO A BIRD APPRECIATION THREAD.

Love em
pimp.gif

35knbeu.jpg

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by LoveForTheAir23

Oh yea this movement has been poppin in NY since '07
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Maybe for the hood, I've seen tights/leggings being worn since 05 amongst white/asian girls
I see what you did there...
eyes.gif

but people really started paying attention when latinas & blacks started wearing them
wink.gif

LoveForTheAir23 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Maybe for the hood, I've seen tights/leggings being worn since 05 amongst white/asian girls
eyes.gif

but people really started paying attention when latinas & blacks started wearing them
wink.gif

Of course cause thats when it started to matter

im usually only down with the straight black leggings... but damn some real strong blue/red/green kill me... some girls go out on a limb tho to rock them, nall i think is "REEEEEEEEEEEACH"

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Love em
pimp.gif

35knbeu.jpg
i pray to my lil god every night that thong back leotards come back in style wit girls for the gym/streets like the 80's-early 90's so ican have my professor clump moment multiple times a day
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

HCxXCu_large.jpg

I know this chick. She's the broad that told me I gained weight like 3 months ago
indifferent.gif
when she saw me. (For those that remember the thread
smh.gif
) She looks
sick.gif
in this pic tho.
son...i figured that was her lol she said that too u?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

LoveForTheAir23 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

wink.gif

Of course cause thats when it started to matter
No Racism but latinas got the spandex game on lock. They're actually thick, not fat.

Originally Posted by Kong860

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

HCxXCu_large.jpg

I know this chick. She's the broad that told me I gained weight like 3 months ago
indifferent.gif
when she saw me. (For those that remember the thread
smh.gif
) She looks
sick.gif
in this pic tho.
son...i figured that was her lol she said that too u?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yes, bruh. Stupid !%%!+. I'm mad
smh.gif

stretch pants as the ladies call them, not spandex (idk if thats been noted already, im not reading through 12 pages) is redic deceiving... when they rockingthem your like "damnnn" but then when you see them in jeans your like "where did her %$! go??"

they've been pretty popular in my part of Queens and Strong Island for at least 3/4 years now

all them girls rock is uggs and stretch pants in the winter.. gotta love it

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

stretch pants as the ladies call them, not spandex (idk if thats been noted already, im not reading through 12 pages) is redic deceiving... when they rocking them your like "damnnn" but then when you see them in jeans your like "where did her %$! go??"

they've been pretty popular in my part of Queens and Strong Island for at least 3/4 years now

all them girls rock is uggs and stretch pants in the winter.. gotta love it

In addition to you comment, them pants help keep everything "shaped" When them pants drop, so does everything else.

I don't know why dudes getting hurt feelings over whether or not white chicks got cheeks or not. When it comes to that extended backside you see morewhite chicks with that than you do black chicks. Not saying that some white chicks aren't packing them goodies cause you definitely see it more often toonowadays (working out at the gym ftw).

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I don't know why dudes getting hurt feelings over whether or not white chicks got cheeks or not. When it comes to that extended backside you see more white chicks with that than you do black chicks. Not saying that some white chicks aren't packing them goodies cause you definitely see it more often too nowadays (working out at the gym ftw).

nah...........sorry

Back
Top Bottom