LOCK. TURNED INTO A BIRD APPRECIATION THREAD.

Originally Posted by TD The God

FreddyPee wrote:
Originally Posted by Mister DoItNice

FreddyPee wrote:

FreezeTag wrote:
Right now at this period of my life.

White girls are like crack, and I gotta have em, word to Pookie
I love all women...but my personality draws in SMART white women more...I take what I can get
51MZKK2KZRL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
I don't get it. So smart white women don't wear leggings?

No hes saying he has no preference of women in regards to race....however his personality usually draws in intellectual white women....had nothing to really do with leggings at all....

Correct

And dudes saying that white women lack buns....I invite you to come to Toronto...or click herehttp://gotass.ca/ ....this is just a sample of the WHITE women we have here....y'all need to get out more and enjoy the sites that multicultural communities have to offer....

e6xh6a.jpg

All jokes aside when I see a bunny or a Latina with a cute face-slim waist-round backside

I go into sub-zero mode and just freeze up!
smh.gif

But yea NOW-DAYS bunnies have bodies yall are thinking way too much into the past.

Yall just need to get out more they are out their, they are probably wifed up but they're out their.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by Mister DoItNice

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Right now at this period of my life.

White girls are like crack, and I gotta have em, word to Pookie
I love all women...but my personality draws in SMART white women more...I take what I can get
51MZKK2KZRL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
I don't get it. So smart white women don't wear leggings?

No hes saying he has no preference of women in regards to race....however his personality usually draws in intellectual white women....had nothing to really do with leggings at all....
Correct

And dudes saying that white women lack buns....I invite you to come to Toronto...or click herehttp://gotass.ca ....this is just a sample of the WHITE women we have here....y'all need to get out more and enjoy the sites that multicultural communities have to offer....

Well between the girls from Desgrassi....This website ....covered health care..... and Drake....looks likes I will have no problem moving to Canada....!!!

Those breasts were lovely too, that image is burned in my head. No stalker but I can't stop thinking about them
smh.gif
. Might have to send her a Facebookmessage.

laugh.gif
@ dudes saying white girls dont have booty. What kind of caves are youliving in?

Come to downtown Toronto...I guarantee you'll be wearing a neck brace within 2 hours (It's ok though, we have free health care).

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I'm a sucker for leggings
smh.gif
WORD. Me too!
I was about to make a post about leggings!
laugh.gif

Leggings/Spandex even making white girls with not that much booty look like they got a lil somethin at school
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

White girls in leggings and uggs > life itself.
Yessss sirrrrr!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
@ dudes saying white girls dont have booty. What kind of caves are you living in?

Come to downtown Toronto...I guarantee you'll be wearing a neck brace within 2 hours (It's ok though, we have free health care).

pimp.gif

"...Youuu know the deaalll..."

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
@ dudes saying white girls dont have booty. What kind of caves are you living in?

QFT
its impossible to go downtown and not see any girls that you like. unless you like men
Toronto in the summer
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom