LOCK. TURNED INTO A BIRD APPRECIATION THREAD.

Dude in the background must've just got out of jail or is on a major drought. He's desperate for that @@@.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Correct

And dudes saying that white women lack buns....I invite you to come to Toronto...or click here ....this is just a sample of the WHITE women we have here....y'all need to get out more and enjoy the sites that multicultural communities have to offer....

Thank you! QFT

I don't know what the White Canadian women drink or eat but man it's nuts, got your straight born Canadians here, French, Italians, Greek, Sweeds and Ihaven't even mentioned the girls here with Eastern European descent.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Correct

And dudes saying that white women lack buns....I invite you to come to Toronto...or click here ....this is just a sample of the WHITE women we have here....y'all need to get out more and enjoy the sites that multicultural communities have to offer....

Thank you! QFT

I don't know what the White Canadian women drink or eat but man it's nuts, got your straight born Canadians here, French, Italians, Greek, Sweeds and I haven't even mentioned the girls here with Eastern European descent.

sx2hcn.jpg

To further prove your point...this broad happens to be Canadian. Got me thinking bout taking a trip up North.
laugh.gif

so you guys are saying that the majority of white girls have +%%. because that is simply false any way you try to spin your statement
the majority of white girls do not have +%%, that is not to say that NO white girls have +%%, just not very many.

are you guys trying to say that the majority of white girls have +%%?

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
@ dudes saying white girls dont have booty. What kind of caves are you living in?

Come to downtown Toronto...I guarantee you'll be wearing a neck brace within 2 hours (It's ok though, we have free health care).

pimp.gif

"...Youuu know the deaalll..."

I've been to Toronto many times. Dare I say, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world
grin.gif

Thugnificence wrote:
so you guys are saying that the majority of white girls have +%%. because that is simply false any way you try to spin your statement
the majority of white girls do not have +%%, that is not to say that NO white girls have +%%, just not very many.

I hate guys who read two of a seven page thread then come last minute swinging a sword of blind justice in the name of ignorance....
Someone made a pretty racist statement that WHITE GIRLS HAVE NO #!%... I found that to be
a very racially insensitive remark....I was just stating that I've seen alot with backside.

I live in NEW YORK and I will vouch for BROOKLYN and QUEENS...I have virtually never seen a white girl in my
age bracket or younger without some bootymeat....I'm 22.

Originally Posted by supreme math

Thugnificence wrote:

I hate guys who read two of a seven page thread then come last minute swinging a sword of blind justice in the name of ignorance....
Someone made a pretty racist statement that WHITE GIRLS HAVE NO #!%... I found that to be
a very racially insensitive remark....I was just stating that I've seen alot with backside.

I live in NEW YORK and I will vouch for BROOKLYN and QUEENS...I have virtually never seen a white girl in my
age bracket or younger without some bootymeat....I'm 22.

I see them a lot down here in South Florida.

i'm pretty sure they call them stretch pants instead of spandex. either way, i'm a big fan!

pssh im in NYC, finding a white girl wit bunz is like finding a seat on the train during rush hour...sure it COULD happen, but 9/10 times it doesn't.

dominican/puertorican/black girls in tights/leggin FTW.

pimp.gif

oh and let's gets some pics poppin...
leggings.png

K1BNeu_large.jpg

sfr3K8_large.jpg

HXvTqa_large.jpg

Wwos1e_large.jpg

0NPmYK_large.jpg

HCxXCu_large.jpg

xWsfyQ_large.jpg

meDmrA_large.jpg

some of these chicks are
grin.gif
facewise so forgive me....

ZUBOrg_large.jpg

UR1t3V_large.jpg

0gagQS_large.jpg

7SbL3Q_large.jpg

WzjE4W_large.jpg

e2zQ7F_large.jpg

see that big chick on the left? they the ones that made tights tacky in the early 90s and thats why they fell outta favor the last time
laugh.gif

jfbXD2_large.jpg

Z5ko7k_large.jpg

BiZlRQ_large.jpg

pimp.gif

YsZFCF_large.jpg

F72D2P_large.jpg

4Uqk0B_large.jpg

Nl8xIH_large.jpg

0ObUWH_large.jpg

jqKSEe_large.jpg

tsrpvM_large.jpg