LOCK THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man i got accounting homework to do, then im goin to handle that business from last nite.

*!$% all of yall for tryna instigate

You told that story very well. No bs. The pics were nice and the girl was not on the pill. They never are. Sounds like a win for you. Plus you will see heragain and just make sure next time you ready.

Originally Posted by EB14

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man i got accounting homework to do, then im goin to handle that business from last nite.

NT Always *!$% all of yall for tryna instigates.

FIXED.

smh.gif
I would hate to be in that position. Gettin ready to smash, and just havingto turn it down. Smart man OP. Wut skool u go to anyway?

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

smh.gif
I would hate to be in that position. Gettin ready to smash, and just having to turn it down. Smart man OP. Wut skool u go to anyway?
univ of miami.

BTW this *%#%+% ACC hw is mad ahrd at the moment. i cant concentrate on this #@+%. its other htings on my mind
laugh.gif

60566847_a28f2a876f.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Just cuz i know what kinda soft, marshmellow, fragile *#@ type dude you are...[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]YDNS EVAR[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]JK OP DON'T HURT ME!!!![/color]

Thing about your boy cheering is funny as hell. And ill give some credit for at least giving some kinda pics.

eight2one wrote:
roll.gif
EB14, like I said YNS!!!

6 pages, and no Jayde, impressive.

Its a Friday and she apparently stay dressed in condoms. She'll probably be on late night with her own post.

tons of ##%% to address lol
i sure do keep condoms on deck...i like !*!@%%*...might as well keep it safe...and ill be damned if someone says no !*!@%%* cuz of no condoms...
no pics...cuz she aint as cute as me?
its ok we cant all upgrade...
we already know her **** are smaller...
sounds like a white girl to...so no %%#
and ur drinking now...thats great...ur liver thanks you!
all that ##%% u talked when i would drink was all noise anyway!
but im glad u finally getting some %+++!...i was starting to feel bad...

Back
Top Bottom