LOCK THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

damn ... hopefully there is a next time
laugh.gif
... no condoms ftl ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

damn ... hopefully there is a next time
laugh.gif
... no condoms ftl ...
there WILL be a next time at approximately 3:30 today. soon as i get off work ima go cop some jimmy hats from CVS. then im goin straight to herroom
laugh.gif

yo fam, you & your ex are real messy.

yall be on NT postin sexual exploits and personal bidness to try and one up eachother.

how long before she comes in this thread and yall turn it into some sideshow argument #*#! , imma say before noon it will pop off
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I wouldn't have even went to her crib without the condoms on me. Once you get that invite you alreay know what it is.

And I wouldn't have slept at her crib in any instance.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yall be on NT postin sexual exploits and personal bidness to try and one up eachother.

how long before she comes in this thread and yall turn it into some sideshow argument ++$@
laugh.gif
this the 1st time i ever posted anything about my sexual exploits on NT.

and im done with her, she can post about whatever she likes. i just had a funny/interesting night & wanted to share it with NT

it doesnt help that twitter isnt poppin rite now, & work is boring as ++!%(as usual).

and anyways she wont come in this thread, she has no reason to

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

i wasnt going to. but the walk from her dorm to my dorm is a long one & im lazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EB14

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

how long before she comes in this thread and yall turn it into some sideshow argument ++$@
laugh.gif
this the 1st time i ever posted anything about my sexual exploits on NT.

and im done with her, she can post about whatever she likes. i just had a funny/interesting night & wanted to share it with NT

it doesnt help that twitter isnt poppin rite now, & work is boring as ++!%(as usual).

and anyways she wont come in this thread, she has no reason to

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

i wasnt going to. but the walk from her dorm to my dorm is a long one & im lazy
laugh.gif
cmon fam you know she's going to be up in this thread, curiosity is a $#+@+
laugh.gif

I never regretted not going away for College until I started coming on NT.

roll.gif
at the title

Chalk that one up to the game OP. Your friend didn't have no rubbers on him though? BTW who the !%!% gets some neck with a rubber on tho? Sometimes youjust gotta take a leap of faith, or go home with blue balls.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

roll.gif
at the title

Chalk that one up to the game OP. Your friend didn't have no rubbers on him though? BTW who the !%!% gets some neck with a rubber on tho? Sometimes you just gotta take a leap of faith, or go home with blue balls.
roll.gif
at head with a rubber on

lmao that #%%% doesnt happen in real life. if you so scared of gettin burnt that you wear a condom to cop some dome, then you just might as well not besexually active at all

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
head wit a rubber on

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

pics of female?
i gave yall pics of better lookin females
so she's hit? gotcha
no, just Esther Baxter & Halle Berry look better than this girl

she a scallywag tho, ole gril was tryna say that she aint a %#%@ or nothin like that. i jus laughed at her
laugh.gif

Yo I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but this dude had the best story EVER!

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishing boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.

pics of female?
so she's hit? gotcha

she a scallywag tho, ole gril was tryna say that she aint a %#%@ or nothin like that. i jus laughed at her
laugh.gif

Dont be surprised if shes ran into these dudes.

2moecyt.jpg

pics of female?
so she's hit? gotcha

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats when you know shes a JO when she says shes not

Originally Posted by Diego

Dont be surprised if shes ran into these dudes.

2moecyt.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats when you know shes a JO when she says shes not
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we on the same page my dude

Back
Top Bottom