Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Ok, let me rephrase my statement. Between Lacob and Gruber, Lacob is more knowledgable with the basketball side of operations compared to Guber.

Ok, let me rephrase my statement. Between Lacob and Gruber, Lacob is more knowledgable with the basketball side of operations compared to Guber.

Warriors' Wright third in NBA Most Improved voting

[img]http://platformic-common.s3.amazonaws.com/global_images/icons/recommends.png[/img] Recommend
comment.png
Comment(0)
email.png
Email
print.png
Print http:///www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=">http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=' + encodeURIComponent(document.location) + '&t=' + encodeURIComponent('Warriors' Wright third in NBA Most Improved voting') ,'sharer','toolbar=0,status=0,width=626,height=436'));" rel=nofollow>
facebook.png
Facebook RSS

308331.jpg

Read more: Warriors' Wright third in NBA Most Improved voting
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story
April 21, 2011

WARRIORS PAGE | WARRIORS VIDEO
NBA PAGE | NBA SCOREBOARD

CSNBayArea.com staff

Warriors swingman Dorell Wright capped a career-best season by finishing third in the voting for the NBA's Most Improved Player. Kevin Love finished first.

Minnesota's Love set career highs of 20.2 points and 15.2 rebounds per game, and recorded the NBA's first 30 point/30 rebound game since 1982.

LaMarcus Aldridge of the Portland Trail Blazers finished second. Players were awarded five points for each first-place vote, three points for each second-place vote and one point for each third place vote received.

Wright made 194 3-point shots, which led the NBA and set a franchise record for most 3s made in a season. Wright also became the first player to score more points in his seventh season than the previous six combined.

Wright finished with averages of 16.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 3 assists per game.

Read more:
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

[img]http://platformic-common.s3.amazonaws.com/global_images/icons/recommends.png[/img] Recommend
comment.png
Comment(0)
email.png
Email
print.png
Print http:///www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=">http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=' + encodeURIComponent(document.location) + '&t=' + encodeURIComponent('Warriors' Wright third in NBA Most Improved voting') ,'sharer','toolbar=0,status=0,width=626,height=436'));" rel=nofollow>
facebook.png
Facebook RSS

308331.jpg

Read more: Warriors' Wright third in NBA Most Improved voting
April 21, 2011

WARRIORS PAGE | WARRIORS VIDEO
NBA PAGE | NBA SCOREBOARD

CSNBayArea.com staff

Warriors swingman Dorell Wright capped a career-best season by finishing third in the voting for the NBA's Most Improved Player. Kevin Love finished first.

Minnesota's Love set career highs of 20.2 points and 15.2 rebounds per game, and recorded the NBA's first 30 point/30 rebound game since 1982.

LaMarcus Aldridge of the Portland Trail Blazers finished second. Players were awarded five points for each first-place vote, three points for each second-place vote and one point for each third place vote received.

Wright made 194 3-point shots, which led the NBA and set a franchise record for most 3s made in a season. Wright also became the first player to score more points in his seventh season than the previous six combined.

Wright finished with averages of 16.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 3 assists per game.

Read more:

Riley was a puppet for Lacob to try and get Lee, let's be honest.

Grubs was "scouting" half time entertainment and other things that add to the "experience" (aka raise ticket prices).

You want to experience playoffs? Don't sign DLee handicapping our cap.

Riley was a puppet for Lacob to try and get Lee, let's be honest.

Grubs was "scouting" half time entertainment and other things that add to the "experience" (aka raise ticket prices).

You want to experience playoffs? Don't sign DLee handicapping our cap.

Let's be honest, Warriors aren't/weren't getting a major FA. Elton Brand said no, Gilbert Arenas said no, and I'm pretty sure any other good player would say no, unless they were drastically overpaid.

Let's be honest, Warriors aren't/weren't getting a major FA. Elton Brand said no, Gilbert Arenas said no, and I'm pretty sure any other good player would say no, unless they were drastically overpaid.

Just came in to say that I love watching the Warriors play.
Good luck next season to y'all

Just came in to say that I love watching the Warriors play.
Good luck next season to y'all

DA -I totally agree with that. The giants are an example when they signed Rowand. The 9ers with Clements. I get it. However, the Warriors can't even do this right because they didn't NEED to do the Lee deal. We could have kept AR (and see what he does under someone not named Nellie), Buike and Turriaff and have a lot more choice in who we have to overpay.

DA -I totally agree with that. The giants are an example when they signed Rowand. The 9ers with Clements. I get it. However, the Warriors can't even do this right because they didn't NEED to do the Lee deal. We could have kept AR (and see what he does under someone not named Nellie), Buike and Turriaff and have a lot more choice in who we have to overpay.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Let's be honest, Warriors aren't/weren't getting a major FA. Elton Brand said no, Gilbert Arenas said no,

blessing in disguise

Originally Posted by daprescription

Let's be honest, Warriors aren't/weren't getting a major FA. Elton Brand said no, Gilbert Arenas said no,

blessing in disguise

Back
Top Bottom