Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Finally got to try Ribs and Thighs last night.. Every game I always smell it and couldn't resist, the smell of the sauce was what got me, but it was definitely a let down.

Finally got to try Ribs and Thighs last night.. Every game I always smell it and couldn't resist, the smell of the sauce was what got me, but it was definitely a let down.

Thoughts on Rick Adelman? 
nerd.gif

What options do the Warriors have this offseason in bolstering their bench? Are there any possibilities to trade Biedrins? Or for dland's benefit, David Lee? I feel the W's need a solid big man, and a consistent bench, to become a better team.

What options do the Warriors have this offseason in bolstering their bench? Are there any possibilities to trade Biedrins? Or for dland's benefit, David Lee? I feel the W's need a solid big man, and a consistent bench, to become a better team.

Biedrins is going to be very difficult to trade, no one wants his contract and I think the whole league knows he really sucks now. David Lee on the other hand, it's possible a dumb GM could bite, but I'm okay with keeping him, as he's a bad contract, but he isn't a hopeless abomination like Biedrins is.

Biedrins is going to be very difficult to trade, no one wants his contract and I think the whole league knows he really sucks now. David Lee on the other hand, it's possible a dumb GM could bite, but I'm okay with keeping him, as he's a bad contract, but he isn't a hopeless abomination like Biedrins is.

I think it would be harder to trade the 69 million left on Lee's contract than the 27 left on Biedrins'. A 9 million dollar scrub in 2014 is much more manageable than a 15.5 million dollar role player in 2016, especially with new CBA rules coming.

I think it would be harder to trade the 69 million left on Lee's contract than the 27 left on Biedrins'. A 9 million dollar scrub in 2014 is much more manageable than a 15.5 million dollar role player in 2016, especially with new CBA rules coming.

well if we want to take the new owner's word literal, we can start by looking at all stars 'cause that's what he promised...

Chris Kaman: possibly by trade but LAC's current stance has them not trading him
AK47: looks like his days are finally over in UTH, upcoming free agent.
Yao: chinese
Kenyon Martin: would bring defensive tenacity, not sure if he'd settle as a benchie
Caron Butler: probably comes back to DAL, they like to have depth.
Rip Hamilton: by way of trade, but probably not wanting to come to GSW
Ray Allen: probably is not headed to GSW
Tim Duncan: can't envision him not playing for SAS
Michael Redd: devastated by injury, who knows what he can realistically contribute anymore.
David West: NOR brought in Landry, and he's injured. he's possibly leaving with his player option but might stay around 'cause he's hurt. i also don't really see Landry as a full time starter

non all-stars--
J-Rich: welcome back?
Marc Gasol: interesting to note that MEM has forked over so much money to ZBo, Conley, and Gay... not sure how they're gonna afford to pay Marc too. He's still way young at a legit 7' and seems tougher than his brother.
Wilson Chandler: very versatile, looks like DEN would want to keep him though
Tyson Chandler: pretty decent offensively, above average defensively. clog at C for DAL might have him available
Carl Landry: i feel like he's david west's replacement, NOR probably will retain him.
Boris Diaw: another versatile player, but rather lazy.
Nene: might stick in DEN, has player option to leave. would be great in the GSW frontcourt.
Oden: obviously a huge gamble, but when healthy showed his potential.
Sammy Dalembert: always liked his style of play. pretty above average on both ends of the court.
Chuck Hayes: casual NBA fan might say "who?" but this guy is a beast defensively, boards well, and will convert gimmes around the rim.
Glen Davis: he's useful as a big man off the bench for any team.
Deandre Jordan: likely gonna be re-signed by LAC, but is a rapidly developing young center.
Jeff Green: I feel like BOS is trying to mold him into Pierce's successor, so I don't think he's leaving.
Jonas Jerebko: had lots of promise before being injured big time. don't think DET lets him walk.
Grant Hill: forever young probably doesn't leave PHX, but is a nice all around util guy.

i'm probably missing a few, or made some mistakes-- feel free to add on/make corrections.

well if we want to take the new owner's word literal, we can start by looking at all stars 'cause that's what he promised...

Chris Kaman: possibly by trade but LAC's current stance has them not trading him
AK47: looks like his days are finally over in UTH, upcoming free agent.
Yao: chinese
Kenyon Martin: would bring defensive tenacity, not sure if he'd settle as a benchie
Caron Butler: probably comes back to DAL, they like to have depth.
Rip Hamilton: by way of trade, but probably not wanting to come to GSW
Ray Allen: probably is not headed to GSW
Tim Duncan: can't envision him not playing for SAS
Michael Redd: devastated by injury, who knows what he can realistically contribute anymore.
David West: NOR brought in Landry, and he's injured. he's possibly leaving with his player option but might stay around 'cause he's hurt. i also don't really see Landry as a full time starter

non all-stars--
J-Rich: welcome back?
Marc Gasol: interesting to note that MEM has forked over so much money to ZBo, Conley, and Gay... not sure how they're gonna afford to pay Marc too. He's still way young at a legit 7' and seems tougher than his brother.
Wilson Chandler: very versatile, looks like DEN would want to keep him though
Tyson Chandler: pretty decent offensively, above average defensively. clog at C for DAL might have him available
Carl Landry: i feel like he's david west's replacement, NOR probably will retain him.
Boris Diaw: another versatile player, but rather lazy.
Nene: might stick in DEN, has player option to leave. would be great in the GSW frontcourt.
Oden: obviously a huge gamble, but when healthy showed his potential.
Sammy Dalembert: always liked his style of play. pretty above average on both ends of the court.
Chuck Hayes: casual NBA fan might say "who?" but this guy is a beast defensively, boards well, and will convert gimmes around the rim.
Glen Davis: he's useful as a big man off the bench for any team.
Deandre Jordan: likely gonna be re-signed by LAC, but is a rapidly developing young center.
Jeff Green: I feel like BOS is trying to mold him into Pierce's successor, so I don't think he's leaving.
Jonas Jerebko: had lots of promise before being injured big time. don't think DET lets him walk.
Grant Hill: forever young probably doesn't leave PHX, but is a nice all around util guy.

i'm probably missing a few, or made some mistakes-- feel free to add on/make corrections.

By "all-star", the most plausible scenario would be bringing in Yao.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

But if we go after Yao, Oden, Gasol, Jordan, Kaman, I'd be satisfied. I'd think we can get either Jordan or Kaman since I don't know if the Clippers can really keep both.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

But if we go after Yao, Oden, Gasol, Jordan, Kaman, I'd be satisfied. I'd think we can get either Jordan or Kaman since I don't know if the Clippers can really keep both.
ohwell.gif

If we get any of those "all stars" I will never root for this team again.

West...maybe. Though I think he goes back to NO proves he's healthy and tries for a bigger pay day than he'd otherwise get.

If we get any of those "all stars" I will never root for this team again.

West...maybe. Though I think he goes back to NO proves he's healthy and tries for a bigger pay day than he'd otherwise get.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
Part of the reason the Clippers made the Baron trade was so that they could free up money to re-sign Jordan.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
Part of the reason the Clippers made the Baron trade was so that they could free up money to re-sign Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom