Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by daprescription

Anybody hear Fitz today saying that the Warriors were getting calls for Biedrins at the deadline
laugh.gif
? He almost had me convinced.
...*Insert all praying GIFs/Pictures here*

laugh.gif
roll.gif
:lol:rollin:lol: .....
grin.gif

I missed the game, did he bothe mentioning what we would have gotten in return? Or what team?

My guess would be some team in Eastern Europe offering their back-up center.

^ Lawrence Frank would be ideal ( a coach who'd hold his players accountable on the defensive side of the ball).

^ Lawrence Frank would be ideal ( a coach who'd hold his players accountable on the defensive side of the ball).

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

off season moves have to be made, enough of this not doing anything BS, hopefully the new owner has some damn balls
signing Lin guaranteed wasn't brave enough for you?

laugh.gif
Lettuce be cereal - They made money off his jerseys and what not. 400K is chump change to them.

Well, we're supposedly signing an all-star, I wonder who it'll be.
fine i'll grant you that.

on the same note, it'll probably be Yao
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

off season moves have to be made, enough of this not doing anything BS, hopefully the new owner has some damn balls
signing Lin guaranteed wasn't brave enough for you?

laugh.gif
Lettuce be cereal - They made money off his jerseys and what not. 400K is chump change to them.

Well, we're supposedly signing an all-star, I wonder who it'll be.

laugh.gif

Did the Warriors official season thread get deleted after tonight's game? It was a roller coaster season. Fairly exciting for the most part. Looking forward to next season and the direction we'll be going.

Did the Warriors official season thread get deleted after tonight's game? It was a roller coaster season. Fairly exciting for the most part. Looking forward to next season and the direction we'll be going.

laugh.gif
Oh god, facepalm if Yao...Heading south at an alarming rate.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

SJSharks thread now.

laugh.gif
Oh god, facepalm if Yao...Heading south at an alarming rate.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

SJSharks thread now.

Yao and Lin on the same team? omgz. massive jersey sales
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

On the real though, Yao would be okay to take a flyer on, it's not likely he'll ever be the same, but Yao at 50%>>>>>>>>>>>Biedrins at 120%. We should also try Oden. Both are injury-prone, but we're one of those teams that need to take a risk like that and see where it goes.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

On the real though, Yao would be okay to take a flyer on, it's not likely he'll ever be the same, but Yao at 50%>>>>>>>>>>>Biedrins at 120%. We should also try Oden. Both are injury-prone, but we're one of those teams that need to take a risk like that and see where it goes.

Anybody hear Fitz today saying that the Warriors were getting calls for Biedrins at the deadline
laugh.gif
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

I'm not a fan of SVG myself. Seems like another version of Nellie. Just throws 4 shooters around Dwight and sits there. I'd like to see a defensive coach, this team already knows how to score. I don't think there are many available coaches out there maybe Lawrence Frank can be plucked from the Celtics bench.

SVG is a defensive coach. He puts 4 shooters to surround Dwight because that's the style his team dictates, but he definitely is a defensive minded coach.

I'm not a fan of SVG myself. Seems like another version of Nellie. Just throws 4 shooters around Dwight and sits there. I'd like to see a defensive coach, this team already knows how to score. I don't think there are many available coaches out there maybe Lawrence Frank can be plucked from the Celtics bench.

SVG is a defensive coach. He puts 4 shooters to surround Dwight because that's the style his team dictates, but he definitely is a defensive minded coach.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At least its good to know that the Warriors have 3 "dudes" to build around and a major trading asset in Biedrins.

No seriously, why is it - when Fitz gets all defensive he uses the word "dude/s"?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At least its good to know that the Warriors have 3 "dudes" to build around and a major trading asset in Biedrins.

No seriously, why is it - when Fitz gets all defensive he uses the word "dude/s"?

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'd definitely be willing to take a flier on both.  We NEED a center NOW!!! 

Thoughts on the season are:

-They played to what i pretty much expected.  Not the worst team but not a playoff team as well.

-Monta has definitely made me become an even bigger fan this year.  Too bad he couldn't finish off the season.

-Steph Curry needs to improve if he wants to be in that tier of PGs with the Westbrooks and Rondos.

-Smart did a decent job i felt.  I'm glad he at least gave every player a legit shot.

-Lin STILL a better defender than Curry
laugh.gif

Anyway, interested to see what happens in the next couple of months.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'd definitely be willing to take a flier on both.  We NEED a center NOW!!! 

Thoughts on the season are:

-They played to what i pretty much expected.  Not the worst team but not a playoff team as well.

-Monta has definitely made me become an even bigger fan this year.  Too bad he couldn't finish off the season.

-Steph Curry needs to improve if he wants to be in that tier of PGs with the Westbrooks and Rondos.

-Smart did a decent job i felt.  I'm glad he at least gave every player a legit shot.

-Lin STILL a better defender than Curry
laugh.gif

Anyway, interested to see what happens in the next couple of months.

Originally Posted by kwh3

more like he has a boner for 3pt shooters.

Originally Posted by kwh3

more like he has a boner for 3pt shooters.

So much for Riley getting the booth. Guess he's the lame duck GM until Meyers takes over.

So much for Riley getting the booth. Guess he's the lame duck GM until Meyers takes over.

Back
Top Bottom