Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Draft? I'm not holding out hope. It's not going to be deep and we played ourselves out of decent slot.

I do like the assistant GM move, at least it isn't Lacob's kid.

Draft? I'm not holding out hope. It's not going to be deep and we played ourselves out of decent slot.

I do like the assistant GM move, at least it isn't Lacob's kid.

The wifey suggested that we hire Jerry Sloan.

Would that be a good move for us even if he considered going to our team?

The wifey suggested that we hire Jerry Sloan.

Would that be a good move for us even if he considered going to our team?

laugh.gif

Couldn't see Sloan wanting to spend his twilight years waiting for the Warriors to be relevant.

Couldn't see Sloan wanting to spend his twilight years waiting for the Warriors to be relevant.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by daprescription

Anybody hear Fitz today saying that the Warriors were getting calls for Biedrins at the deadline
laugh.gif
? He almost had me convinced.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
laugh.gif

At least its good to know that the Warriors have 3 "dudes" to build around and a major trading asset in Biedrins.

No seriously, why is it - when Fitz gets all defensive he uses the word "dude/s"?
Did you just call Biedrins a major trading asset?

Originally Posted by daprescription

Anybody hear Fitz today saying that the Warriors were getting calls for Biedrins at the deadline
laugh.gif
? He almost had me convinced.
laugh.gif

At least its good to know that the Warriors have 3 "dudes" to build around and a major trading asset in Biedrins.

No seriously, why is it - when Fitz gets all defensive he uses the word "dude/s"?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

laugh.gif

Homer Bob called Biedrins a major trading asset.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

laugh.gif

Homer Bob called Biedrins a major trading asset.

I wouldn't mind seeing what Smart can do with a year of experience under his belt. I'm firmly against firing coaches after one year unless it's blatantly obvious they're not capable.

I wouldn't mind seeing what Smart can do with a year of experience under his belt. I'm firmly against firing coaches after one year unless it's blatantly obvious they're not capable.

Back
Top Bottom