Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

laugh.gif
@ What Up....exactly. Coupled with that sentiment from free agents to be as well.

I watched Dexter. Waiting on the next season to come to Netflix. Couldn't believe the finale of S4.

Originally Posted by minus28

Seems like I was the only one around here who liked Smart. Seems like he had the team playing hard despite the deficiencies on the court. I guess from being a life long Detroit Lions fan I know its not going to be an over night process to turn this team around. I'm not really sure who is out there that would make an impression on the team like Smart did.
Haha, and I thought I was the only Detroit Lions AND Warriors fan (being and living in Detroit).

Seems like I was the only one around here who liked Smart. Seems like he had the team playing hard despite the deficiencies on the court. I guess from being a life long Detroit Lions fan I know its not going to be an over night process to turn this team around. I'm not really sure who is out there that would make an impression on the team like Smart did.
Haha, and I thought I was the only Detroit Lions AND Warriors fan (being and living in Detroit).

IMO Smart deserved another year with the team. But I hope we can get a legit coach as a replacement and not some bum...

IMO Smart deserved another year with the team. But I hope we can get a legit coach as a replacement and not some bum...

Originally Posted by DJanoano

I live in the bay area grew up a warriors fan (run tmc) but saw Barry at OSU and where ever he got drafted I was going to be a fan. As you know I have had a tough life. lol

Originally Posted by DJanoano

I live in the bay area grew up a warriors fan (run tmc) but saw Barry at OSU and where ever he got drafted I was going to be a fan. As you know I have had a tough life. lol

Back
Top Bottom