Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by offbad

Director of athletic development Mark Grabow, strength and conditioning coach John Murray, director of scouting Scott Pruneau and scout Jim Mitchell are on the way out too, according to team sources. The team hopes to retain interim athletic trainer Troy Wenzel, who replaced Tom Abdenour in January
I guess the Warriors are serious about Yao Ming.
eek.gif

If Yao is willing to sign for a reasonable contract, then why not? Looks like the transition of Lacob's Warriors is finally in full-effect.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Director of athletic development Mark Grabow, strength and conditioning coach John Murray, director of scouting Scott Pruneau and scout Jim Mitchell are on the way out too, according to team sources. The team hopes to retain interim athletic trainer Troy Wenzel, who replaced Tom Abdenour in January
I guess the Warriors are serious about Yao Ming.
eek.gif

If Yao is willing to sign for a reasonable contract, then why not? Looks like the transition of Lacob's Warriors is finally in full-effect.

Let's lure PHX training staff to NorCal,  sign Yao Ming, trade for Greg Oden and Brandon Roy, and we're set...

Let's lure PHX training staff to NorCal,  sign Yao Ming, trade for Greg Oden and Brandon Roy, and we're set...

doubt it i think DEN is looking to lock him up.

in either case he's going to command 10M annually, at least.
Don't need Nene. They have David Lee. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

doubt it i think DEN is looking to lock him up.

in either case he's going to command 10M annually, at least.
Don't need Nene. They have David Lee. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I've been saying the Yao and Oden for a while, but Portland isn't letting Oden go
mad.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I've been saying the Yao and Oden for a while, but Portland isn't letting Oden go
mad.gif

With the Lakers swept
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
...I wonder if we go after Gasol or Bynum, if either one is made available. Only bad thing is that if we do a trade like that it would almost definitely mean we'd have to trade Curry.

With the Lakers swept
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
...I wonder if we go after Gasol or Bynum, if either one is made available. Only bad thing is that if we do a trade like that it would almost definitely mean we'd have to trade Curry.

yeah, i wouldn't want to do it either, but either of those players would be great to have...if it doesn't involve Curry I'd be all for it 100%, but I'm sure they would be asking for him...so I guess it's not realistic.

yeah, i wouldn't want to do it either, but either of those players would be great to have...if it doesn't involve Curry I'd be all for it 100%, but I'm sure they would be asking for him...so I guess it's not realistic.

Personally, I would, but there would be reservations about sending your best prospect to the Lakers and watch him kill it for the next 10 years.

Personally, I would, but there would be reservations about sending your best prospect to the Lakers and watch him kill it for the next 10 years.

No way I would trade Curry for Gasol... %%*@ making the playoffs and having one of the most talented bigs in the league
indifferent.gif

No way I would trade Curry for Gasol... %%*@ making the playoffs and having one of the most talented bigs in the league
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom