**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy deserves a ring. I can't imagine how he overcome losing his son to a drug overdose at training camp.

**** Andy and the set he claim

chance.jpg

Hate you too Fader scum

I'm not trying to single you out DSA. But it seems like on this board no coach is good enough.

I mean **** man, y'all love to call McCarthy and Tomlin overrated.

2 coaches that each have a SB win, multiple playoffs wins, division championships, and a combined 1 losing season (GB went 6-10 in 08)

Like, what more do y'all want lol

i know, and i get that.

but league wide, there are SOME awful coaches. so the bar isn't exactly that high.

andy reid is one of the better coaches in the league. and we (NT, media, analysts, etc) KILL him for the simple task of clock management which he sucks at.

mike tomlin (all my joking aside) is a good coach. but i don't see him as someone who can adapt and scheme from week to week. and yeah my view on that is a bit shaded by our head to head matchups. but a team that SHOULD scare me on paper never does. cause i know that my team knows exactly what they're going to get. that's mostly why i poke fun at him. but overall, he gets it done. he's a good coach.

mike mccarthy is blessed with having that cheese **** sucking fraud. give him a QB that is just above average and watch the fail

and i'll go even further. bill belichick is a great football mind and all, but i give some of that credit to TB12. yeah, make the homer/Brady lover/matt cassel jokes, but i'll only be convinced if once TB12 moves on, we continue dominating (that does not mean finishing 2nd in the division). bill's "genius" has always been on the defensive side of the ball, yet, TB12 has covered up some pretty average defenses. whether it's been ball control or turning the game into a track meet (like Sunday), our offense has covered up some average defense over the years. defenses that actually end up looking OK thanks to what i mentioned.

Last edited:
Andy ain't overrated. He's aggravating :lol:

Andy is Andy.. and I'd take the chiefs over a lot of the options ESPECIALLY if we get a repeat of opening night along the way

Also probably going be rooting for the raiders.. basically anyone but pats on that side or any owner who's on that list of giving trump serious money

Also wouldn't mind the Vikings on the NFC side, but I don't see it with their qb situation.. I guess I gotta hope Rodgers takes out certain teams again worst comes to worst.. and nothing the falcons, can't put faith in them after the SB (really should have heeded Bo's warning)

Damn I just read the Eddie Lacy article. Poor Eddie. Dude got up to 267 smh.

NFL players on injuries today.

Jordy Nelson:

[It] gave me a bit of a Charley horse or dead leg or whatever you want to call it,” Nelson said. “I stayed in after, because I thought it was one of those things that would eventually go away, but it started swelling up and tightening up on me and couldn’t get full range, couldn’t run full speed and trying to stop and get in and out of breaks, I knew I wasn’t going to be that effective.

Richard Sherman:

The All-Pro corner joked he will show up on the report this week with a toe injury.

“You’ve got to keep a good eye on these hangnails because they can spread like wildfire,’’ Sherman said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom