**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question...Can the Steelers beat the Patriots with Edelman & other players sidelined?

I don't think so...

:lol: i mean "...& other players" is vague. we got A LOT of injuries right now :lol:

Is Sean Payton a good coach or is he riding Brees's wave?

overrated AF. their first play of the year, they had 10 guys on the field. the play they had 7 ******* months to prepare for. 10 guys.

I've never heard of Alex da Kid but on the internet they say he's a successful music producer.

she has to be bat **** crazy
Hov had it wrong on Eric Benet

Still bad a fuuuuug doe
whew.png

Is Sean Payton a good coach or is he riding Brees's wave?

It's worth noting that Sean Payton didn't inherit a HOF QB. Brees was an average vet that had some solid seasons under his belt in SD and was coming off a major injury.. Nick Saban of all coaches turned him down for Culpepper.

Brees came to the saints, under Payton's offensive philosophy, set passing records, and won a SB.

So tell me why he doesn't get credit for almost creating/helping Brees take the next step in becoming a HOF QB?

If you don't like Payton's recent track record, I understand that, but to throw his entire career into that "overrated" category is weird.

It's worth noting that Sean Payton didn't inherit a HOF QB. Brees was an average vet that had some solid seasons under his belt in SD and was coming off a major injury.. Nick Saban of all coaches turned him down for Culpepper.

Brees came to the saints, under Payton's offensive philosophy, set passing records, and won a SB.

So tell me why he doesn't get credit for almost creating/helping Brees take the next step in becoming a HOF QB?

If you don't like Payton's recent track record, I understand that, but to throw his entire career into that "overrated" category is weird.

I thought Sabam wanted him but the doctors wouldn't clear him and that's a part of why he went back to college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom