**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Nelly Furtado appreciation

nelly.jpg

XJk5ifO.jpg

$

rLa8zER.gif

Booty and hips lovely

mjgrin.png
Damn I didn't know Nelly was packing like that. My boss almost walked in on me looking at these pictures. :rofl::rofl:

You say this as if everyday he opens up twitter and people are being nothing but encouraging and motivational lol
The thing is that he's fat though
That criticism is what he has to take as a public figure

Lose a couple pounds and he won't hear the fat comments
Or just delete your twitter account if you don't want to see those comments

It's not that hard.

The thing is that he's fat though
That criticism is what he has to take as a public figure

Lose a couple pounds and he won't hear the fat comments
Or just delete your twitter account if you don't want to see those comments

It's not that hard.

Yeah thats fair im just saying what you said is not whats happening.

fat ****ing bum :lol:

This isnt opening up twitter every day and just seeing people wanting him to get into shape

I always laugh when people can't understand why athletes let people bother them on social media and such. These dudes are just regular people like anyone in here, minus the fame and fortune obviously.

If anything it's understandable why the current generation of athletes are even more worried about it, cause these dudes are constantly graded and compared to other athletes their whole life.

yall dudes should know better.. cant have my screen exposed like that.. you walk in or walk by my office, all you seeing is the top/back of my lap top

I always laugh when people can't understand why athletes let people bother them on social media and such. These dudes are just regular people like anyone in here, minus the fame and fortune obviously.

If anything it's understandable why the current generation of athletes are even more worried about it is cause these dudes are constantly graded and compared to other athletes their whole life.
I don't see Timid crying like Feast mode over the alcoholism jokes

If anything it's understandable why the current generation of athletes are even more worried about it, cause these dudes are constantly graded and compared to other athletes their whole life.

Realistically I don't think most of us could handle waves and waves of the whole world ****ting on you every day. I'm trying to imagine myself in that situation and i'm pretty sure it would have an effect on me.

If anything it's understandable why the current generation of athletes are even more worried about it is cause these dudes are constantly graded and compared to other athletes their whole life.

nah man.. sports is the primary reason i dont give a crap what folks gotta say about me.. the stuff that got said about my mother, sister, girlfriend (even if i didnt have one) in the name of trash talk :sick:

i mean either you going respond in kind, check the person (and pretty hard to go all 'jay and silent bob' on the internet or opposing fans) or laugh it of

hell, it's half the reason i dont give a F when it came to talking to girls.. what's the worse that can happen, chick says no.. but ya miss every shot ya dont take and remember all you need is 1 hit for a great night

Realistically I don't think most of us could handle waves and waves of the whole world ****ting on you every day. I'm trying to imagine myself in that situation and i'm pretty sure it would have an effect on me.

but i dont see why you would go looking for it.. as i said above, you go on social media i guarantee you got at least 1 fool crapping on the finest of the fine

As long as you don't come at my family or sexuality, I'm good with whatever comments if I were a public figure.

Call me fat or I suck at the sport I'm playing, idc, I'm making more money than you at your desk job

So youre saying without Timbaland and Pharrell Justin aint ish?

doubt it.. i would have to look up his songs that i like.. also that F buddies movie he got is very rewatchable, plus the FB movie and dude is hilarious when he's on SNL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom