**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Lacy gets cut by Seattle, I think that'll be a wrap on his career. You'll hear in the free agency period next offseason the rumors that he's in the best shape of his life because he's been doing boxing workouts or some cutting edge training routine, which will prompt a team to bring him in for a workout, but it will either prove to be a farse or the team won't be impressed that he's lost his power. He goes unsigned and pictures will surface a year after that of a 300+ pound Lacy eating McDonald's french fries.

Book it!

DKLkYSFWAAATDK7.jpg

Jesus.. these dudes really gotta learn how the Internet works

Fools going find something to say about perfection.. you asking to be depressed reading into what folks gotta say in these anonymous e streets

I swear I saw Lacy at Ezell's a couple weeks ago

Not that many 250+ dudes with dreads and a bama shirt in Seattle

The real question is how much is this dude eating?

1. He's a pro athlete so between games, practice, training and just living life dude must be burning an enormous amount of calories.

2. Lacy has a much higher percentage of muscle mass compared to the average person so that's even more calories he should be burning.

In my mind Lacy either has a thyroid issue or he is quite literally stuffing his face every chance he gets with the worst kind of food.

Once Lacy gets cut by Seattle, I think that'll be a wrap on his career. You'll hear in the free agency period next offseason the rumors that he's in the best shape of his life because he's been doing boxing workouts or some cutting edge training routine, which will prompt a team to bring him in for a workout, but it will either prove to be a farse or the team won't be impressed that he's lost his power. He goes unsigned and pictures will surface a year after that of a 300+ pound Lacy eating McDonald's french fries.

Book it!

For some reason I could see Packers bringing him back. He was playing so well for us before we ran him into the ground.

Lacy's not done because he's lazy. He's done because this is what happens to RBs. It doesn't last that long.

Also Lacy was never that good, typical Green Bay hype.

Tell that to the other thread :lol:

You would think athletes would be the first, or 2nd to politicians or maybe comedians, to grasp this

Guarantee every away game from college time or even high school they had fans talking slick.. then you got the in game trash talk

I just don't get it

1. He's a pro athlete so between games, practice, training and just living life dude must be burning an enormous amount of calories.

2. Lacy has a much higher percentage of muscle mass compared to the average person so that's even more calories he should be burning.

In my mind Lacy either has a thyroid issue or he is quite literally stuffing his face every chance he gets with the worst kind of food.

This.

When I (briefly) moved to a walking city, I lost a ton of weight just by virtue of having to walk to places as opposed to driving everywhere like I do here in Miami. These guys go to practice and lift weights for a living. He must be eating like garbage.

This.

When I (briefly) moved to a walking city, I lost a ton of weight just by virtue of having to walk to places as opposed to driving everywhere like I do here in Miami. These guys go to practice and lift weights for a living. He must be eating like garbage.
man I'm walking on average 20K steps a day and I don't lose weight :lol: I do tend to eat like garbage though

Lacy's not done because he's lazy. He's done because this is what happens to RBs. It doesn't last that long.

Also Lacy was never that good, typical Green Bay hype.
Lacy was the goods his first 2 years.

Idk i feel like its something as simple as genetics for some people make them gain weight over nothing.

I'm the opposite. It's pretty hard for me to gain weight. If I stop going to gym, stop drinking half a gallon of milk a day, with my 3-4 meals I will lose all the weight i gained and become skinny again by just sitting around.

i kinda feel bad for Lacy because he seems to have a real sweetheart personality.

Eddie prob eating Potatoe Salad sandwiches for snacks.

I honestly don't feel sorry for Eddie Lacy. If he was complaining of being concussed I would feel bad, but complaining that people want him to be in shape?
Spare me the tears Eddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom