**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid 8 on the thicker than a snicker scale :smokin

11417508_1568505773388454_1281147925_n.jpg

Since when did every album have to be a classic now? :lol:

It was enjoyable for what it was,a matured Jay skating in his element

It's been welcomed because it was so much better than MCHG and BP3,don't know anyone calling it a classic though

Who said the word classic?

never been a huge fan of J.. not saying he's bad or anything.. or that i'm not a fan..

but dude is like that NBA player who has a career average of like 18-20 for like 15 seasons, with a career year high of like 23 or 24.. made couple all star teams, maybe was all NBA 2nd or 3rd team for couple seasons

trying to think of the right equivalent to an NFL QB

never been a huge fan of J.. not saying he's bad or anything.. or that i'm not a fan..

but dude is like that NBA player who has a career average of like 18-20 for like 15 seasons, with a career year high of like 23 or 24.. made couple all star teams, maybe was all NBA 2nd or 3rd team for couple seasons

trying to think of the right equivalent to an NFL QB

So he's an old Paul George?

I feel what you're saying,those might not be consensus classics but they're definitely personal classics imo
I get what you're saying with music being so subjective. But listening to J from American Gangster to 444 I just don't see it. The word play, to flow it's just not there. Just seems like a dude standing in a studio speaking his mind to a counselor. Which is cool but it ain't J

The way the QB play been so far the top 20 dudes might have been right tho :lol:
I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm just saying NT will hype a player to goat than **** on him for a rough month or so. Than their right back to hyping them up.
Rodgers
Staff
Matty tap water
Russ
Luck
Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom