**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.Guy Mr.Guy did you actually meet up with that Asian girl's parents btw lol
Yea they were cool, but ol girl was taking too long to drop her panties. I've stopped pursuing her as much. She was looking for something serious, but I'm not at that point right now. Ol girl was talking about I can't smash until I propose. F that she prob getting banged by the next dude.

Yea they were cool, but ol girl was taking too long to drop her panties. I've stopped pursuing her as much. She was looking for something serious, but I'm not at that point right now. Ol girl was talking about I can't smash until I propose. F that she prob getting banged by the next dude.
:nthat:
Don't let these broads waste your time in 2k17

to be honest, it depends on how close to home some of this stuff gets.. like if you suspect your wife been out there in them streets and some dude start cracking jokes, well kinda hard to brush that of

but that's why sometimes you're better off being one of the quiet dudes out there and ignore dudes when they start talking.. turn all of that into white noise
Whole irony is that he cheated on his wife lol

:nthat:
Don't let these broads waste your time in 2k17
Yea I have no time for the nonsense. She was faking. She would hit me up like I'm down to Netflix and chill but when we would Netflix and chill ol girl wasn't trying to chill/smash. Netflix and chill without chilling is pointless. I had to sit through weak *** movies with no prospects of getting yambs :rofl:and act like I cared about the corny movies and shows she chose to watch. I Felt super beta watching Sex and the City on Netflix.

Whole irony is that he cheated on his wife lol

usually ends up being the most suspicious ones.. it's one of 2 groups, those who doing dirt and thus become suspicious of the other person.. or those who have been burned in the past and just cant get over it

She would hit me up like I'm down to Netflix and chill but when we would Netflix and chill ol girl wasn't trying to chill/smash. Netflix and chill without chilling is pointless
:rofl:that's just terrible

usually ends up being the most suspicious ones.. it's one of 2 groups, those who doing dirt and thus become suspicious of the other person.. or those who have been burned in the past and just cant get over it
Forreal.
I don't get why athletes get married so early. I would take the Jeter route.

that goes to my point..

check what i said above.. given what these dudes would have been hearing from when they were kids to now that they are pros, from opposing fans, other players and even their own fans..

i would have thought they would have been prepared to handle social media..

I get that not everyone is built for criticism.. but I'm sure lacy has been hearing from every single fan base in the nfc north for years.. I'm sure players talk shh to him all the time about his weight

And I could even understand someone coming to their breaking point.. but if I would have said the folks i think are most prepared to deal with crap talk on the internet, I would say athletes or comedians first

kids kill themselves because people say mean things about them bro, not everyone gonna be battle hardened like that.

you're not taking into account that for every dude on the court calling his mom a ho or whatever they probably got 100 people telling them how great they are.

lots of dudes who make it to the professional leagues were the greatest players in their bubble but now they are exposed to a larger group and it's not surprising not everyone can handle that.

athletes probably got some of the most fragile egos.

if you're an athlete zero idea why you trying get married and/or have kids before retirement (let's say 35).. hell i dont think regular dudes should be getting married before hitting at least 30 either
Most of these cats didn't really get buns like that before they became superstars so they be extra thirsty when they make the league. Many of these cats were dusty back in the day.

KG should have talked about LaLa's fake mass if he really wanted to troll Melo.

kids kill themselves because people say mean things about them bro, not everyone gonna be battle hardened like that.

you're not taking into account that for every dude on the court calling his mom a ho or whatever they probably got 100 people telling them how great they are.

lots of dudes who make it to the professional leagues were the greatest players in their bubble but now they are exposed to a larger group and it's not surprising not everyone can handle that.

athletes probably got some of the most fragile egos.

well i would hope dudes wouldnt be out there calling their own mothers ****.. and i completely agree with your point

look at ricky williams, all time great player, but didnt sign up for the fame aspect of things that came along with it and clearly struggled with that aspect that came with the game

hell, look at marshawn lynch, dude does him and doesnt engage.. if you know that's your personality, then avoid it

in the sports arena, that stuff is unavoidable IF you want to continue doing that thing.. fans and other players actions are out of your control.. but this whole internet thing with KD and now with lacy, you gotta go searching your name for that.. could very easily make your social media private or limit access to it.. i just dont get why dudes are going to go looking knowing that no matter how great they are doing it will come back negative from someone (at least 1)

that would be like obama looking for validation from foxnews.. aint going happen.. you know any discussion of you is going to be irrational

or look at actors like leo, daniel day-lewis or tom hardy, dudes just go about their lives

my biggest issue with alot of dudes and this applies to KD in this situation.. dont talk shh if you're not able to handle the response

Me. Ive warmed up to TNF games. Idc who it is, it's one more game i wouldn't have been able to watch with them all on at once on Sundays and it shortens my week.

****ty football better than no football
I always feel like I'm going to miss some f'ery in games in like this

This was a very 2016-esque loss for the Eagles, who are now 1-7 in game-winning drive opportunities in the Wentz/Pederson era. They are also 8-0 when allowing fewer than 20 points compared to 0-10 when allowing 20-plus points. That's rather stark. The only other winless teams in that scenario since 2016 are the Bears (0-14) and Browns (0-17). The NFL averages in recent years are roughly winning 80 percent in sub-20 point games and 32 percent for the higher scoring games.

Andrew Luck (7-0) and Matt Ryan (6-0) had the only other undefeated records in low-scoring games, but Wentz's 8-0 mark is the best. His 0-10 record when the team allows 20-plus is also the worst record, beating out David Carr (1-10) and the quarterback he replaced in Philadelphia, Sam Bradford (1-7). For Wentz specifically, the 8-0 is helped by the fact that the Eagles allowed fewer than 16 points in six of those games.

Russell Wentz

also i'll never understand all of these famous dudes recycling the same handful of chicks.. if you're thin skinned, you gotta know you're going get roasted at some point

ahwg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom