**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am debating starting adderall now ... Many of my coworkers take it and go all damn day ...

In high school it really wasn't prevalent around my parts ...

i didnt find about adderall until freshman year of college. Never saw it around in high school which is why I was curious.

I still use it recreationally every once in a while on a weekend night to game with the boys to destroy everybody in Overwatch or FIFA. But I for the life of me don't know how someone can take that drug routinely in their daily life. It drains your brain, you can't sleep or eat, amongst other negative side effects. After 2 days of using it you start to really wig out.

Taking one during the work week would be a death sentence for me the following day so I wouldn't dare.

Yea, my boy gets a script of 30s and I get a few from him sometimes if I have to take a long road trip or had a long night of drinking.

Don't try to have sex on it though. Will definitely give you the noodle stroodle. Learned that the hard way (pun intended). :smh:

Remember when Jerry was dancing for his boy

IMG_20180714_125501.jpg

I try and stay away from pills of any kind as much as possible now. I used to pop Ibuprofen like M&Ms because I didn't know the harm they could cause. And no one ever told me. Before games for pain that would come later, more at halftime for onsetting pain, a handful after for recovery...ridiculous to think about now.

Edit: On a sidenote...with weed being legal in Washington State, it was my first time hearing about CBD oil and its benefits....I tried it, but not long enough to see any results, but I may get back on if needed for pain management.

Do you know about adderall use in high school sports? in my opinion that's just straight up cheating and if I had it I would have considered cheating lol.

the most unconscious ive ever been hooping was on adderall. It was one of the best feelings ever. my buddies were verbally demoralized because I just couldn't miss.

This is how I used to feel every time I’d take preworkout before playing ball :lol:

Then I had a few close calls where my heart was beating so fast I felt like I couldn’t breathe. So I had to quit doing that ****.

651akathepaul 651akathepaul you still got pain issues from your playing days? or related to something else?

I don't know for certain, but what I will say is that for someone in their early 30s, my body seems to breakdown way easier than anyone else I know. I never suffered any major injuries, thankfully, but all the small stuff that adds up happened to me time and time again. Doctors already tell me I have arthritis in many places. While probably true, I'm convinced I can improve all of it.

Ive basically self-diagnosed myself with arthritis in my wrists. I broke both of them when I was younger. Im pretty sure I can't bend them back as far as they normally should. And on random days, most days now, I can't put weight on them without pain when I plant them at 90 degrees. Like when you're doing push-ups. I can't do push-ups. Sometimes I can fine, but usually I can't which sounds like a flare up which im pretty sure is what arthritis is.

I feel like the whole stem cell stuff is looking like it can basically cure or greatly greatly improve your body from breaking down. It's what ive heard from those who've done it but im sure its not something most can afford at its current stage in development. I assume by the time most of us get to age 50 or so it will be much more prevalent and affordable.

Last edited:
I still need to watch Dunkirk.. I'm catching up on bomani's shows from the week with ghost in a shell on the tv in the background

Last edited:
Dunkirk was meant to be seen in IMAX. Difference between being a great movie and and ok/solid movie at home.

What exactly did he say? I figured this wouldn't be a huge story, but I keep seeing it so it must've been pretty ruthless. I never read up on it.

I guess I didn't know Papa John's was so deep in sports either. Mad teams be dropping them as a sponsor.

Used the n word on a conference call trying make some point..

Then being trying to cover his *** ever since.. claimed he was referring to something colonel Sanders said.. and then gave an interview trying cover his *** and decided he wanted to deflect with rog and the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom