**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sòoooooooooooooooo how much yall think she got paid?
I doubt she got paid
Seems like her lawyer realized that they can't possibly prove that McCoy was the one that actually set up the beating, and is taking measures to prevent a counter-suit.
I could be wrong though, you have a law background and I don't :lol:

hell nah b

DL is the best part of the gym aside from benching

6 plate DL crew checking in

*only trap bar now tho

Oh if I had access to a hex bar it’d be on and poppin. I’d slap 10 plates on that ***** and go to work :lol:

I’d still put squat over bench tho.

I doubt she got paid
Seems like her lawyer realized that they can't possibly prove that McCoy was the one that actually set up the beating, and is taking measures to prevent a counter-suit.
I could be wrong though, you have a law background and I don't :lol:

I dont mess with criminal side.. but this is quick to shut shh down

A lot could come out in discover.. between emails, phone records and financials

The back and forth just on that is a ton typically

I dont mess with criminal side.. but this is quick to shut shh down

A lot could come out in discover.. between emails, phone records and financials

The back and forth just on that is a ton typically
Yeah the timing of this is rather unusual granted that we barely heard of this incident this week

30 is usually the age when running backs fall off a cliff.

IMG_0875.JPG

:pimp:

Shady moving like a simp. If he escapes this situation with his career he needs to stop dating for a lil while and focus on himself. I don’t know why he thought it was a good idea to wife Marcus Vick’s baby momma.

Flutie was the man.

I remember when I was playing in summer league baseball game in FL and the other team was missing a few players for a friendly scrimmage we planned. Flutie was just chilling in the stands and asked if he could play. For some reason dude had a whole uniform in his car along with bats, gloves, and cleats :lol:

It was odd in the sense that none of us knew him personally but he was really chill. Played like 3-4 innings and then bounced. He was cool though and really humble. It was a random but cool experience for sure.

That snapper must be divine
I will NEVER understand this ... Ever ...

I'm not a millionaire athlete, but I've been with enough women of all races to feel comfortable speaking about this subject ... There is 0 reason to chase after these money grabbers ... 0 ... No snapper is worth recycling if you're at that level ...

I cannot believe these dudes actually mess with these video vixens and foam butt beauties ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom