**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will NEVER understand this ... Ever ...

I'm not a millionaire athlete, but I've been with enough women of all races to feel comfortable speaking about this subject ... There is 0 reason to chase after these money grabbers ... 0 ... No snapper is worth recycling if you're at that level ...

I cannot believe these dudes actually mess with these video vixens and foam butt beauties ...
Everyone got vices b
They just happen to treat the box like how you treat your cocaine stash

Dudes do dumb shhh every damn day for som ****.. I'll never be surprised what dudes will do

Or when I see some bish do some crazy shhh

I think it was chris rock who said "the tiger went tiger"

Everyone got vices b
They just happen to treat the box like how you treat your cocaine stash
Cocaine ain't gonna claim I beat it and ruin my life, to be honest ... In my line of work it is about as common as weed in athletics ... I'm not gunna act like I'm on some wolf of wallstreet steez cuz I'm not that crazy or rich, but on a lowkey scale, yeah ...

Putting the P on a pedestal is not a vice, it's a disorder ... Stupid, stupid, stupid ...

Putting the P on a pedestal is not a vice, it's a disorder ... Stupid, stupid, stupid ...
I fail to see how they put P on a pedestal when most of these chicks spread their legs out when they find out your worth.

Watcha gonna do, turn down easy *****? Unless you are AC Green or gay, you gonna smash that Stormy Daniels.

A cute fat joint will have you staying the night just as much as supahead ... You might not want to be seen or write home about it, but it is what it is ...

Not exactly.. now both are capable

But take for example Kim kardashian and black chyna and their lackluster film debuts.. a dead fish is a dead fish and looks can only keep one satisfied for so long

Or to use more pro examples, see Nicole Aniston and Mia khalifa

How prominent do you believe weed use to be in athletics?

And by athletics do you mean track and field like the Olympics?

Or just athletic endeavors generally?
Heavy in football and basketball, not as much in baseball or hockey ... My 4x100 team in high school had 3 potheads and me ... We won our conference ... I don't know if that stays consistent in higher levels of competition ...

I fail to see how they put P on a pedestal when most of these chicks spread their legs out when they find out your worth.

Watcha gonna do, turn down easy *****? Unless you are AC Green or gay, you gonna smash that Stormy Daniels.
I can dig it but wifing these broads that are recycled better get you SOMETHING other than in house box ...

How prominent do you believe weed use to be in athletics?

And by athletics do you mean track and field like the Olympics?

Or just athletic endeavors generally?
Weed is super anti inflammatory among a bunch of other benefits.

I think there’s a gang of people in big 4 blowing down. Especially so, the way they tear their bodies up the way they do.

Heavy in football and basketball, not as much in baseball or hockey ... My 4x100 team in high school had 3 potheads and me ... We won our conference ... I don't know if that stays consistent in higher levels of competition ...

In high school, I found weed use to be more prominent with my whiter teammates and the sports

Swimming had the heaviest use amongst the teams, percentage wise

Track not so much.. couple dudes on the football team

Won states in Florida multiple times in all 3 (well I was only on the football team for 1 state title, but my school won twice in my 4 years there)

Not exactly.. now both are capable

But take for example Kim kardashian and black chyna and their lackluster film debuts.. a dead fish is a dead fish and looks can only keep one satisfied for so long

Or to use more pro examples, see Nicole Aniston and Mia khalifa
The prevalence of good good is my point ... There are plenty of joints, good looking to OK that have the performance game on lock ... Enough that risking it all for a recycled joint or any chance of being a golddigger is dumb ...

Kim K is different cuz Ye is securing the bag with that ... Whole different discussion ...

I can dig it but wifing these broads that are recycled better get you SOMETHING other than in house box ...
I somewhat agree that wifing birds is not the best decision, but it’s not easy to settle down if say you lived a life of smashing mid to average ***** early until you became famous.

I’m just saying easier said than done really.

Weed is super anti inflammatory among a bunch of other benefits.

I think there’s a gang of people in big 4 blowing down. Especially so, the way they tear their bodies up the way they do.

I found with the football dudes they were hittin pain meds heavy.. like we had dudes who were doing whatever they could to get Vicodin or Percocet

In high school, I found weed use to be more prominent with my whiter teammates and the sports

Swimming had the heaviest use amongst the teams, percentage wise

Track not so much.. couple dudes on the football team

Won states in Florida multiple times in all 3 (well I was only on the football team for 1 state title, but my school won twice in my 4 years there)
I was JUST about to say, lacrosse and swimming had the highest % lol ... Mop head whiteys loved them some ganja ... But numbers wise, more football players in my school, given the team size ...

I found with the football dudes they were hittin pain meds heavy.. like we had dudes who were doing whatever they could to get Vicodin or Percocet
It’s crazy.

The NFL will pump you up with highly addictive pain meds but don’t allow you to smoke weed :lol:

Take about backwards.

It’s crazy.

The NFL will pump you up with highly addictive pain meds but don’t allow you to smoke weed :lol:

Take about backwards.

Yea was pretty funny/sad.. like even then I didn't really like smoking cause it made me paranoid AF

But when I saw dudes smashing it up and snorting it I was just like "yeaaaaaa I'm good on that"

Plus I could drink from back home so I wasn't over eager for any of it.. and I wasn't get that beat up everyday or on gameday

It’s crazy.

Take about backwards.
I remember the first time I had an injury in high school ... I rolled my ankle and got a thigh bruise on a Wednesday before a Friday night game ... The trainer handed me 8 advil ... I looked at her like shawty my mom would hesitate to give me 2 up until this moment lol ... I think I was 16 at the time ...

But let me tell you, by my senior year, I would pop 2 horse pills we called them before a game and be GOOD ...

Do you know about adderall use in high school sports? in my opinion that's just straight up cheating and if I had it I would have considered cheating lol.

the most unconscious ive ever been hooping was on adderall. It was one of the best feelings ever. my buddies were verbally demoralized because I just couldn't miss.

Do you know about adderall use in high school sports? in my opinion that's just straight up cheating and if I had it I would have considered cheating lol.

the most unconscious ive ever been hooping was on adderall. It was one of the best feelings ever. my buddies were verbally demoralized because I just couldn't miss.

Yup.. had kids paying the ADD and ADHD kids for that shhh.. but that was more than just sports

I somewhat agree that wifing birds is not the best decision, but it’s not easy to settle down if say you lived a life of smashing mid to average ***** early until you became famous.

I’m just saying easier said than done really.
Shady was prob popular in HS and College because of football so I’m sure he had his pick of the liter. No excuses to wife and move in a thot with baggage and kids. The chick he moved in is older than Shady and has kids that are damn near grown. Smh.

Shiiiiii

Go to a college during finals week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom