**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait for the 30 for 30 on Papa Johns.

“What if I told you...the fall of the NFL Brand began with President Trump and Papa Johns Pizza?”

Irvin spent wayyyyyyy too much time around jerrry

Every HOFer that I’ve heard speak on this issue has had similar sentiments.

Honestly it’s just back and forth pettiness initiated by the Hall.

Their system is wildly flawed. Mad old white dudes that never played a down with their nose in the air juggling peoples legacies.

I don't see why the nfl is even going to that level..

Say we are disappointed that TO will not be able to participate and keep it rolling.. out of sight, out of mind

That's exactly what the HOF is doing. :lol:

Just feels extra even going on to say there will be nothing about TO.. just go on with the ceremony as normal without him

Announce his name and everything and keep the show going.. just no speech or anything

Dez at a Paramore concert?

tenor.gif

I don't know for certain, but what I will say is that for someone in their early 30s, my body seems to breakdown way easier than anyone else I know. I never suffered any major injuries, thankfully, but all the small stuff that adds up happened to me time and time again. Doctors already tell me I have arthritis in many places. While probably true, I'm convinced I can improve all of it.

i feel you on that. my doc tried to tell me that with my right shoulder. i refuse to believe it though. ive seperated it a couple times, but this is something unrelated i feel like. i was so close to being like, "stop being lazy and actually look at with an MRI or whatever" :lol:

but i been trying to "fix" it on my own..its gotten better but isn't 100% yet for sure

Demarco Murray's retirement after only 7 seasons makes me wonder how NFL agents view that from a negotiating standpoint.

They should totally leverage that in future negotiations like "Hey all-pro player A's shelf life is only X years so we're not signing an incentive laden non-guranteed deal that will leave my client broke and disabled...pay up."

Demarco Murray's retirement after only 7 seasons makes me wonder how NFL agents view that from a negotiating standpoint.

They should totally leverage that in future negotiations like "Hey all-pro player A's shelf life is only X years so we're not signing an incentive laden non-guranteed deal that will leave my client broke and disabled...pay up."

Either that or they are going to do what they are doing with leveon and use him up until he is no longer good while refusing to give him a long term contract

That's why getting a RB in picks 20-32 ain't a bad deal, now with the rookie contracts set

Right guy, you have him locked in for 5 years.. obviously gotta be a duel threat guy

Shhh, even could let that guy walk and play the compensatory pick game

That's what I'm hoping we do with ajayi, let him get heavy carries this year as main guy and let him walk and hopefully get a solid comp pick for 2020 draft

Either that or they are going to do what they are doing with leveon and use him up until he is no longer good while refusing to give him a long term contract

Yeah.. Bell is what? 26?

If he really believes in himself he should consider holding out 2 seasons for a bigger payday. He gains nothing by giving into the stingy Steelers.

Let them waste the final years of Antonio Brown's productivity if they want to.

Roethlisberger is already trash...

I'm having the laziest Sunday ever man :emoji_zzz: went out for the Final but have been on the couch since.

Seems like the nature of the sport has ruined the value of a RB financially.

For a little bit now ive wondered if dudes coming up are more hesitant to play RB because of shelf life and money. Someone's gotta do it though, and if you got talent what ya gonna do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom