**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Shady had to Call Saul :lol::smh::sick:
What an idiot. These fools sure love flushing their money down the toilet. I hope he’s saved his money.

Now you are most likely at the very least get suspended and might even be released. Then he will get the Ray Rice treatment. As he should.

Shady my guy but he getting at least a year in band camp.. her attorney made it a point to state Shady hasn't reached out in any capacity either :lol: he went about this all wrong :smh:

Edit: I hate DSA.

katy-perry-growl.gif

:lol: yup

Not at fault tho...the employee was the aggressor. Pacman w/ the TKO.

No lie.. when I was a teenage was in the movies one time and saw a fight break out during the previews

All I could think was how bad shh gotta be with a dude to be wasting the big drink and popcorn to start a fight

I hate when females get in between.

Like if I get laced up because my girl holding me I'm leaving her :lol:

Pacman did what he had to do, but yea. He prolly done in the league anyway

Was going to say Pacman is a Bengal, he'll be fine. But then I realized he's a FA :lol: .

I hate when females get in between.

Like if I get laced up because my girl holding me I'm leaving her :lol:

Pacman did what he had to do, but yea. He prolly done in the league anyway

I was thinking the same thing. Pacman was only defending himself since dude swung first. I would have been pissed that people pulled me away as soon as I got the best of dude :lol:

NFL offseason, bruh....

1. Chick is caked up.

2. Not Pacmans fault he was walking away and dude ran up.

3. Why da hell he throwing punches like that? You a professional athlete with elite hand eye and footwork. My dude was throwing Mr. Fantastic punches.

4. never fight a professional athlete unless you’re trained in a fighting art it’s gon be night night for you like dude in the video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom