**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So dude got domestic violence goons?

What part of the game is that.

Dude may shimmey outta this one if it was an “intruder” and they can’t link him.

So dude got domestic violence goons?

What part of the game is that.

Dude may shimmey outta this one if it was an “intruder” and they can’t link him.

I'll reference what Cris Carter said awhile back that got him into such hot water but it sounds like Shady had him some or had someone reach out to find some "out" guys to go rough up his girl who wouldn't leave his place. Now why they believed, in todays age of social media and instant news that this wouldn't come back to him (Shady) is beyond me.

As long as they stay silent, sure he could avoid legal charges but a suspension from the NFL is a different story. The NFL has shown, especially recently in regards to domestic cases that they will take a zero tolerance regardless of a legal decision.

NFL players aren't the only people abusing women. Not all NFL players are women beaters.
not even talking about beating or abusing women. youre an athlete making MILLIONS of dollars and still doing stupid **** to risk everything you've earned

yes I know other athletes do stupid **** but seems like its mainly NFL players

From my interactions and hanging out with professional athletes they are just as dumb or dumber than you and I. Only difference is they have way more money, lol.

IMO it seems more prevalent in football because of the jock culture, tough guy, macho man stigma attached to football players along with the fact that a good portion of these players have been enabled and probably someone has let something “slide” when they shouldn’t have because of who they are.

I'll reference what Cris Carter said awhile back that got him into such hot water but it sounds like Shady had him some or had someone reach out to find some "out" guys to go rough up his girl who wouldn't leave his place. Now why they believed, in todays age of social media and instant news that this wouldn't come back to him (Shady) is beyond me.

As long as they stay silent, sure he could avoid legal charges but a suspension from the NFL is a different story. The NFL has shown, especially recently in regards to domestic cases that they will take a zero tolerance regardless of a legal decision.
I think it’s be a lot harder. The only reason we’re connecting shady to this is because the friend initially said he did it then retracted and said no his goons did. While he may or may not have done it, it could’ve also been a home invasion of a rich person who wasn’t supposed to be in town(he’s in Miami I believe and she was in London the day before)

Yes, but was anything stolen from the house? If you send goons, at least make it look and sound like they're there to rob the place. If all they did was beat her up, that makes this tougher for Shady. Then again, unless there's proof, it can also be assumed they beat her up because she was there but then got spooked so didn't rob the place. They need something more.

Yes, but was anything stolen from the house? If you send goons, at least make it look and sound like they're there to rob the place. If all they did was beat her up, that makes this tougher for Shady. Then again, unless there's proof, it can also be assumed they beat her up because she was there but then got spooked so didn't rob the place. They need something more.
I mean unless shady is a criminal kingpin for lack of a better term, he probably didn’t get out of town shooters. So tracing an relationship back to himself isn’t some monumental task. And then you would need them to flip on him

not even talking about beating or abusing women. youre an athlete making MILLIONS of dollars and still doing stupid **** to risk everything you've earned

yes I know other athletes do stupid **** but seems like its mainly NFL players

What part of “money only enhances” who you you already are, don’t some people understand. People blown money and opportunity everyday. Stop letting celebrity and money cloud your judgement

What part of “money only enhances” who you you already are, don’t some people understand. People blown money and opportunity everyday. Stop letting celebrity and money cloud your judgement
my point is you grew up poor, rough times, etc etc

you get an opportunity to be an athlete and make millions. why act stupid and throw it all away

that goes for more than just athletes

doesn't make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom