**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I hate that too. Saw this the other day though. Hope he wins.

Screenshot_20180710-130539.jpg
Screenshot_20180710-130601.jpg

Exactly the case I was thinking of. Good for Conley.

Yea, I heard there's an inside joke amongst rappers that athletes always wife up the chicks that they run through easily.

I honestly think most of those dudes are socially awkward so women take advantage of that.

A guy that plays a violent sport and is constantly getting hit in the head and has a history of violence, I won’t be surprised if it’s true. Damn shame if it is true.

Something else I hate is this go to social media ish for violent crimes. Go to the cops wtf. Also this chick let dog abuse and child abuse slide but beating a women was too far. The child is more helpless then a grown women.

I mean, you CAN do both. :lol:

Just because it’s on social media doesn’t mean law enforcement wasn’t notified.

Shady is more known to be a dumb *** rather than abusive

I’m not saying he’s innocent but I need more information. Story isn’t adding all the way up

Some pro athletes are the laziest daters I've ever seen. Going after jersey chasers that lie, retreads and prostitutes.
i don’t get it Shady’s girl is Marcus Vick’s ex and D Wade’s ex side piece. These dudes have the means and popularity to damn near get any women they want. They could legit walk into a Whole Foods and pull a sexy average female without baggage. I don’t get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom