**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may very well be right....

But it's crazy to think that she was OK with the abuse to her friend's son, dog, and drug use, but once it got to her, she had to speak up.

If the pics are true, I'd have a hard time believing that this was the first time he put hands on her.
Women will tolerate a lot for a various amount of reasons love, money, children etc. as aforementioned it sounds like it was a last-straw type of thing. Like the next time he beats her he might kill her.

Women will tolerate a lot for a various amount of reasons love, money, children etc. as aforementioned it sounds like it was a last-straw type of thing. Like the next time he beats her he might kill her.

exactly what I was gonna say, there comes a breaking point

Jeremy Maclin might want to go ahead and remove that #TBT shout out to Shady on the 'Gram. Yikes.

Two sides to a story but from first glance that is not looking good.

The timing of the claims seem odd because ol girl was just in London like 14 hours ago and the friend posted a picture of ol girl from yesterday when she was overseas. She couldn’t have gotten back to the states that fast and I don’t think Shady is overseas.

I mean wouldn’t they just need to get the hospital records to confirm it? By records I mean when somebody comes on beaten and battered you’d think they would call the cops and get a police report

Also I’m not defending lesean at all before anybody jumps to that. I’m just wondering why he isn’t arrested at this point

Last edited:
I mean wouldn’t they just need to get the hospital records to confirm it? By records I mean when somebody comes on beaten and battered you’d think they would call the cops and get a police report

we live in a society where every one wants to be first to break the news, whether the news is true or false. we'll see how this goes..

Something else I hate is this go to social media ish for violent crimes. Go to the cops wtf. Also this chick let dog abuse and child abuse slide but beating a women was too far. The child is more helpless then a grown women.

Last edited:
Something else I hate is this go to social media ish for violent crimes. Go to the cops wtf. Also this chick let abuse dog and child abuse slide but beating a women was too far. The child is more helpless then a grown women.
I use to think this, until I personally found out how many stories and situations like this get swept under the rug with no penalty and small payouts, especially high profile people, ranging from athletes to politicians to preachers to military personnel. If a person, man or woman, can cause so much harm & you have PROOF, publicly hang them to dry.

Also hate that if allegations are found to be false, the accusers usually don't face any harsh penalties.

Yea I hate that too. Saw this the other day though. Hope he wins.

Screenshot_20180710-130539.jpg
Screenshot_20180710-130601.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom