**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pac-Man had me dying with those punches.

***** in the yellow look good as ****.

I’m so tired of watching people fight. It’s disturbing now. People want to pull out a phone and record, I’m never doing that. Every time I hop on IG, I see like 5-10 fights, it’s ****in terrible. People gotta do better.

I’m so tired of watching people fight. It’s disturbing now. People want to pull out a phone and record, I’m never doing that. Every time I hop on IG, I see like 5-10 fights, it’s ****in terrible. People gotta do better.

Blame WorldStar Hip-Hop.

Yeah Pac-Man thing is all over work. It’s been a rough week or so at Hartsfield with dude jumping the on that airfield and now this. The shenanigans keep work fun :lol:

Shady is a wild dude but unless shorties lawyers can pull up transaction receipts and text/calls with him ordering the hit he could not only walk away from this but countersue for defamation of character..... Wild AF.

I can't believe McCarthy is going to be coaching his 13th season in GB. I know he's been there for a while, but damn...I guess it feels even longer since Sherman was there, but time flies.

Yeah Pac-Man thing is all over work. It’s been a rough week or so at Hartsfield with dude jumping the on that airfield and now this. The shenanigans keep work fun :lol:

Shady is a wild dude but unless shorties lawyers can pull up transaction receipts and text/calls with him ordering the hit he could not only walk away from this but countersue for defamation of character..... Wild AF.
Did the dude really hit pacman first? From the video it looks like he just pushed him. Do you know what started the fight?

Did the dude really hit pacman first? From the video it looks like he just pushed him. Do you know what started the fight?
I did my googles.

Airport man got arrested on battery.

ATL police have already said Pac-Man was acting in self defense.

All this time I wondered why @spacedoodoo hated black women, til I saw him break up with his ex

4c0a3c2bccfc1486f0dc01dbd8ef8a34.png

It's ok brotha I understand now :smh:

Sheesh....

Forgot which one of yall said it, but u were right in saying these athletes/entertainers recycle the same women.

*Also...Pacman didn't even take off his bag :lol:

Not (separate) thread worthy, but we got any instances of a regular joe stomping out a pro athlete? I'm not saying an unfair jumping situation like Dak, but a moment where both guys square up?

Though it's not the same, I still :lol: at the Bryant McKinnie/Shannon Briggs story.

Homie's orange vest did him in. How do you not take that thing off? :lol:

I knew Pac was gonna take a swipe while dude was down. Probably justified in this situation though.

Pac is lucky he got grabbed at that moment. He beats dude even more when he's down, he would have caught a charge. At that point, it's not self-defense.

Pac ain’t eem take the Louis backpack off :lol:

Man was 6’4 and dropped his bag immediately and still proceeded to get washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom