**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need an ID on that mass doe
mjlit2.png

What timid said, small dude makes it to the league, you aint want them problems

Short man complex PLUS the athleticism to make that league

What timid said, small dude makes it to the league, you aint want them problems

Short man complex PLUS the athleticism to make that league

I wouldn’t wanna scrap would someone who uses their body for a living or even lifts weights recreationally.

Through life experiences I’ve realized that most of us(general population) can’t really fight. So after that it comes down to physical properties.

I wouldn’t wanna scrap would someone who uses their body for a living or even lifts weights recreationally.

Through life experiences I’ve realized that most of us(general population) can’t really fight. So after that it comes down to physical properties.
Not smart at all these dudes take hits and hit people for a living. I’d fight an nba player before I’d fight an NFL player.

Not smart at all these dudes take hits and hit people for a living. I’d fight an nba player before I’d fight an NFL player.

In a heartbeat.. you got dudes in the NBA who could barely lift what I was lifting in freshman year of high school

Whenever I see them nba combine numbers and how little them dudes can hit 185 always shake my head

Not that bench press is the end all be all in a fight.. but I'm taking the thin dude who struggles with 185 than an NFL dude who I'm assuming the weakest dude hitting at least 100 lbs more

In a heartbeat.. you got dudes in the NBA who could barely lift what I was lifting in freshman year of high school

Whenever I see them nba combine numbers and how little them dudes can hit 185 always shake my head

Not that bench press is the end all be all in a fight.. but I'm taking the thin dude who struggles with 185 than an NFL dude who I'm assuming the weakest dude hitting at least 100 lbs more

Big facts. Mccaffrey hit 225 10 times and that was considered weak :lol:. Unless you lift semi regularly 225 10 times ain’t no joke

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to comment on this fight. Unfortunately as I mentioned in the Fools Thinking They Doing It Thread, this fight was sloppy and my fight ethics will not allow me to break down this travesty. Both fighters need work. EMBARRASSING.
Booooo

Big facts. Mccaffrey hit 225 10 times and that was considered weak :lol:. Unless you lift semi regularly 225 10 times ain’t no joke

I played CB in high school.. was like between 165-175 and I could hit 225 like 5-8 times

I was farrrrrrrrrrrr from the strongest dude on my high school team

Now imagine dudes in the league

Meanwhile NBA dudes cant even hit 185 10 times.. we were hitting that weight for reps clean n jerk in high school

I played CB in high school.. was like between 165-175 and I could hit 225 like 5-8 times

I was farrrrrrrrrrrr from the strongest dude on my high school team

Now imagine dudes in the league

Meanwhile NBA dudes cant even hit 185 10 times.. we were hitting that weight for reps clean n jerk in high school
I played Edge and guard at 205 - 210 and my bench was always trash. The last time we tested when I was like 16 I was hitting it the same amount :smh::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom