**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% believe Butler

giphy.gif

DVYjekDX4AI_t4n.jpg

I'll always take a players side. Hoody's hubris will be the undoing of the run,not the Gawd falling off

**** like this is what gets me tight.

Bill sits his best defensive player. Than info “leaks” that Malcolm was doing everything wrong. The all too common smokes weed, habitually doesn’t follow rules tatted black diva skills player. Tired *** narrative.

The ******* GOAT just sided with him. What Bill did was idiotic and evil at the same time not only to Malcolm but that entire team.

The level of stupidity in this decision is up there with Carroll not running it at the damn goal line rather pass it only to get picked off by ...

The level of stupidity in this decision is up there with Carroll not running it at the damn goal line rather pass it only to get picked off by ...

I'm just gonna get scorched on this hill but I gotta repeat Carroll isn't at fault there, the fault was by Wilson and Lockett. Nothing wrong with throwing a pass in the end zone the chances of a pick getting thrown on that type of route are probably the same as a fumble.

Bad pass, bad route, great play by DB.

I'm just gonna get scorched on this hill but I gotta repeat Carroll isn't at fault there, the fault was by Wilson and Lockett. Nothing wrong with throwing a pass in the end zone the chances of a pick getting thrown on that type of route are probably the same as a fumble.

i agree. and not just cause i'm a pats fan. honestly don't think it's a bad call.

I don't even get that phrase anymore how many states pump their own gas outside of New Jersey?

One thing about Bill is I understand he wants to win but I think putting such an emphasis on the players being smaller than the team (outside of Brady) is an ego thing too... it shows that the game isn't about the player, it's about Bill. The thing is he's such a great coach that it works most of the time, but it came back to bite him here.

Part of the reason I think this is because it's the same type of attitude McDaniels took to Denver and Mangini took to the Jets/Browns—"it's not about you players it's about ME." But of course they aren't nearly as football smart as Bill and it ended up being a disaster for them. Because ultimately this league like any sport is about the players with very, very few exceptions.

Understood.

Where ever the stupidity came from; they’re on the same level.

I’d argue the Pats one is worse. That game was close and came down to a few pivotal 3rd and 4th downs as well as some big plays made by Alshon early on.

You’re telling me your recently former all pro cb couldn’t make a play or 2. At the very least his presence allows Chung to play in a more relaxed and familiar position.

the thing about Bill's decision is the trickle down affect....you can no longer put Chung on Ertz. that's Chung's specialty and the gameplan worked on all week. now Chung is on slot guys or RBs. Ertz getting covered by LBs or ****ing Stanford POS Richards. just no good all around

Yup. & he had all game to make that call and get it fixed but his ego wouldn't let him.
Putting Butler in for one drive could been the difference. Insane to think about.

Yup. & he had all game to make that call and get it fixed but his ego wouldn't let him.
Putting Butler in for one drive could been the difference. Insane to think about.

Not playing not only had the effect of not having one of your top 2 DB's out there,it also destabilized the locker room just before the biggest game of the year. I refuse to believe they forgot how to tackle or play football all of a sudden. I'm sure the decision was weighing in their minds when they should've just had the task at hand in mind.

Either BB is lowkey trying to sabotage the squad for after he's gone or he was being beyond petty by making a decision that was always gonna hurt the team for power/ego reasons :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom