**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn sorry to hear man Trey Bantz Trey Bantz , if your boss was making it a living hell then it's probably for the best. Not sure how your current situation is right now but I'd probably take it easy the rest of the week for self-care purposes before getting back into the grind/search next week.

I don't doubt that you'll be back on your feet soon

damn man sorry to hear that, can you get a lawyer to potentially sue?

I would start here then regroup tomorrow and move onto better things
giphy.gif

:lol: I got really high last night and had a couple beers to take my mind off it. Now I gotta get back on the grind.

Keep your head up. Hopefully a better situation will arise for ya

Thanks Pabs, really appreciate it!

You got this my brother. The time you know have to yourself know will allow you to find a even more lucrative position with a boss that you get along with. I guarantee this is gonna help you get what you deserve and need.

Thanks man, I agree. I'm looking at this as a positive. Truth is, if I didn't get fired I don't know how long I would've lasted before quitting.

Damn sorry to hear man Trey Bantz Trey Bantz , if your boss was making it a living hell then it's probably for the best. Not sure how your current situation is right now but I'd probably take it easy the rest of the week for self-care purposes before getting back into the grind/search next week.

I don't doubt that you'll be back on your feet soon

Thanks Rola, really appreciate it! I'm good from a financial standpoint, saved enough of my salary to live worry free for 7 months or so.

So I lost my job yesterday. It was my first job out of law school, and honestly I felt more relieved than anything because my boss and I didn't get along and it became quite toxic for me. Today has felt weird though, I've been in my apartment all day and I don't even know where to start.

Sucks, man. Just make sure to keep a routine every day even while you're unemployed and job hunting. Get up early, make breakfast, apply for a while, work out, come back, scheduling your networking meetings. Treat it like a 9-5. Important to stay mentally active and upbeat.

I will say I got strong as hell last time I was unemployed for 2 months.

Woods, Cupp and Kirk would be nasty

people compare him to Odell which I think is def a reach but I see some similarities
Very nasty. Would be a luxury pick because we have more pressing needs in other areas. But i'd be happy.

I see the comparisons. Odell coming out in college vs. now was not what i envisioned. I was not expecting this from OBJ

So I lost my job yesterday. It was my first job out of law school, and honestly I felt more relieved than anything because my boss and I didn't get along and it became quite toxic for me. Today has felt weird though, I've been in my apartment all day and I don't even know where to start.

Tough break man. Been there before. Not a fun feeling. Can you collect in the meantime? Take yourself somewhere on a week long vacation to regroup and then dig back in when you get back. You'll bounce back.

What were you doing for work?

Sucks, man. Just make sure to keep a routine every day even while you're unemployed and job hunting. Get up early, make breakfast, apply for a while, work out, come back, scheduling your networking meetings. Treat it like a 9-5. Important to stay mentally active and upbeat.

I will say I got strong as hell last time I was unemployed for 2 months.

Yeah that's what I want to do. In college and law school I went to the gym religiously. Since I started working I haven't lifted at all and I believe that it contributed to my hating life at this firm (on top of having a terrible boss). I'm going to take this opportunity to start exercising again.

Tough break man. Been there before. Not a fun feeling. Can you collect in the meantime? Take yourself somewhere on a week long vacation to regroup and then dig back in when you get back. You'll bounce back.

What were you doing for work?

Yeah I'm going to apply for unemployment, no shame in my game. I was an attorney.

head up, buddy. you'll find something that won't be as toxic so in the end it'll work out for the best.

notice how quickly that turd can comment on that...

but you got school shootings this dude hasnt acknowledged.. AND the GOP quick to talk 'not now/too soon' when it comes to guns after mass shootings

Not to mention multiple white supremacist terrorist attacks this year.

Fisher legit signed Tavon to a 4 year $42 million contract with $28 million guaranteed

this dude have averaged 8.7 YPG in his career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom