**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisher legit signed Tavon to a 4 year $42 million contract with $28 million guaranteed

this dude have averaged 8.7 YPG in his career

Pederson, Shanahan, and Reid could do work with him ... not a that salary though :rofl:

So I lost my job yesterday. It was my first job out of law school, and honestly I felt more relieved than anything because my boss and I didn't get along and it became quite toxic for me. Today has felt weird though, I've been in my apartment all day and I don't even know where to start.

Dont even worry about it man. Ive lost my job a couple times before. I recommend getting on unemployment asap and taking a couple weeks for yourself. You paid in to your unemployment, and you deserve all you can get

tenor.gif

Tavon's just bad, man. He's not even good at special teams. It's not a situational thing or anything. He's bad.

when did they stop using him on returns?

i know they have a pretty good returner other than him.. but i thought he was a decent enough returner

@Trey Bantz I know you'll land on your feet. I don't want to assume but it sounds like moving to a new job will be for the best. Best of luck.

**** Tom Brady, too

I believe they stopped in McVay's first year. Part of the reason is he had 5 fumbles in 2016.

Straight up chaos in Pats at the moment. Lots of Pats players both former and current cosigned Butler's post.

Mutiny! :lol:

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom