**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not playing not only had the effect of not having one of your top 2 DB's out there,it also destabilized the locker room just before the biggest game of the year. I refuse to believe they forgot how to tackle or play football all of a sudden. I'm sure the decision was weighing in their minds when they should've just had the task at hand in mind.

Either BB is lowkey trying to sabotage the squad for after he's gone or he was being beyond petty by making a decision that was always gonna hurt the team for power/ego reasons :smh:

All facts. I said it the other day, but Butler not being out there probably had the defense flustered af (esp the DBs)
Everyone has a job to do, but that's not something you just throw on your players going into battle.
There were so many Un-Patriot like plays on that side of the ball. BB trying to get the Pats to Browns status.

ummmmmm.. i havent heard this mentioned many places.. but ummmm how was chung allowed to continue playing?

pretty sure ajayi said dude was sleep

ummmmmm.. i havent heard this mentioned many places.. but ummmm how was chung allowed to continue playing?

pretty sure ajayi said dude was sleep

The same way Cam was :lol:

They ain’t gonna say it but that rule is suspended during big games :rofl:

tumblr_nrivp8dECh1u5g4cmo1_250.gif

Dude and Luck are gonna be a great combo granted he gets healthy...

MI.gif

the thing about Bill's decision is the trickle down affect....you can no longer put Chung on Ertz. that's Chung's specialty and the gameplan worked on all week. now Chung is on slot guys or RBs. Ertz getting covered by LBs or ****ing Stanford POS Richards. just no good all around
You would think someone who is called a “defensive genius” would know this :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom